Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Kingdom Life - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Kingdom Life

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kingdom Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingdom Life

Post by Mew Cherry Sat 20 Aug - 6:15

(Read teh other page theeeeeen~)
*still Nao's POV*
I rushed into my sister's room again.She had heard everything."N-Nao!! The filthy masses are soiling my castle!" she exclaimed.
*Naoko's POV*
"Yes....I know.....Naoko,you must run.Run so I can buy you some time," he replied."Run?! Where to?!!" I asked."Some place......just anywhere far from here!!!" He said."N-No!! This is MY country,I-I.......This....this is nothing more than a revolt right??" My brother was silent."Nao!!" I demanded.He sighed and looked down."Naoko....this is not a revolt." He looked me in the eye."This...is a revolution," he remarked.I could hear the echoes of the citizens through the castle."They're-they're getting closer!" I said,terrified."I....I know exactly what to do....," my brother said.I looked at him with urgency."What?! What can we possibly do?!!!" He sighed once again."Switch clothes with me," he said.I widened my eyes with shock."We're twins....nobody will ever even notice....," he muttered to me.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sat 20 Aug - 21:21

(Yeah... I could...but i don't feel like it right now...maybe later...)
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sat 20 Aug - 21:59

(Why does no one read the pages? Gawd it's not a big deal reading posts.It's only 15 mere posts.It's like reading a book.Why does no one want to?)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sat 20 Aug - 23:18

Ninas pov.

I saw rhe troops heading towards the town. Ren was in the lead. I regonized my horse, Storm. I nade a clicking noise and Storm threw her head up and looked at me and midnight. She whinnied and didnt move. "Ren what did i tell you? Why dont you ever listen? I wont go back to that family. Why? Why are we battling over me?" I pionted my sword. "England knights go home now or ill kill you all with my men. Ren leave now with your troops if you wish to live another day!" Ren didnt move. "To battle my men. Lets go!" Midnight charged forward. I stabbed at a horse and the rider was squished and died by another man. I charged forwards getting bloodstains all over my armor. Ren had already seen me coming he took off in another direction. I chased him till we were alone. I slid off Midnight and landed on my feet. "Im useless to you now Midnight go. Take Storm as you leave. Ill call you when ill be better use to you." He nodded and he trotted off storm at his side. Ren looked at me and i glared at him. "Ill kill you right now unless you call off your men." "Ill only leave unless you come with me." I held up my sword. He lunged forward and i blocked it just by a cm from my arm. My hair fell the ground and i cut his leg and dove away from the attack. I leaned against the tree with the sword a foot away.
Serena
Serena

http://mewmelody.4umer.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 21 Aug - 3:03

(Because I hate reading!)
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun 21 Aug - 3:38

(Were in our own little worlds. Just to let ya know. So if ya want to be in your own littoe world too go ahead.)
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 21 Aug - 4:03

(ok...I was gonna do that anyway.)
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun 21 Aug - 4:19

Rens pov.
Puts my sword up to her neck. "Come with me. Nina come back home with me. Lets go live together so we can be happy together. Nina please." She grabbed my hand and i tied her hands just in case. I snapped and Storm trotted up to me and i set her on her.

Ninas pov.
"GALE!" I screamed ren then grabbed me and covered my mouth. I began to cry out of fear and frustration. I leaned on ren and i felt safe and away from the world. "Dont let anyone die anymore." He said while holding on to me. "Ok. Ill go back. I know i sound selfish but im doing it for myself." He set me back up and we rode to the men. "Stop fighting you stubborn idiots!" I screamed. They looked at me and dropped everything. "My men dont feel bad. For we have won a new ally. Go home and tell your wives and children you love them. One of you must tell my mother i will write to her. Tell ellie and gale i love them. Now you english men. Celebrate tonight as well. Dont go and brag about this either. Otherwise ill make sure youll have nothing to brag about." I sit up and lean against him
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun 21 Aug - 5:09

Ninas pov.

"Take me back. Ren please i cant bear it any longer." I leaned against his shoulder and then we left for the ferry.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sun 21 Aug - 19:51

*Naoko's pov*
"You...you can't be serious!!" I yelled at my brother."Just do it!!" he yelled at me,taking off his jacket.I shook my head but changed clothes with him.He took out the hair tie that held his hair up and he looked exactly like me as I tied my hair up to look like him."There.Now run!!" he yelled at me.I ran the opposite way of where the citizens were coming.I didn't want to do this to him....I've done enough already!!
*Nao's POV*
As the citizens came rushing in,I bowed,imitating my sister.The red haired woman came up to me,pointing her sword to my neck,making me bleed a little."Come with us,you worthless litttle Princess," The woman said,thinking I was my sister.I could imitate my sister's voice easily."Hmph! What a disrespectful woman!" I said,smiling.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun 21 Aug - 20:14

Ninas pov.
I open my eyes and see a castle ahead. An hour later we were in the castle again. Ren held my hand and we walked to my parents throne room. I curtsied to them, ren bowed, as i looked up i didnt see anger rather happiness mixed with sadnes. My step father smiled. "Welcome back. We missed you darling." He said as he hugged me. "Stop acting. You dont truly love me. Step mom might. But you only wanted me for Ren." I said as he hugged me. "Anyone else want me to say the truth about them?" I stepped back. "Im not that weak little girl you once knew. Im a teenager and im stronger and more responsipble. If you cant handle my hostility then snd me back. Because here i will never be happy!" I ran to my room. I plopped down on my bed and i heard a mew come from outsude. "Juliet!" I climbed onto the roof and closed the window almost all the way behind me. I sat tyere petting her and telling her everything that haopned. I began ro slightly cry when the window creaked open. I went silent and climbed higher then usual. "Juliet help!" I whispered. Reaching out to her.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sun 21 Aug - 22:15

*Akai's POV*
I dragged the Princess out of castle with no regrets.This wench would finally get all that she deserved.The people surrounding me continued to chant "Down with the princess!!" as we walked out of the castle.
*Naoko's POV*
I ran out the secret passage way,still disguised as my brother.I wearing his cloak,silently entered the crowd surrounding him.Maybe I,d a chance to break him out....no....no I was too weak to do anything.I mean after all....now I was the servant...I wasn't the Princess anymore...
*Nao's POV*
I silently smiled as the pushed me around roughly.At least my sister wouldn't be harmed,that was all I cared about....
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Mon 22 Aug - 0:04

Ninas pov.

I slowly climbed towards her. Right when i thought i had footing i slipped and fell into someones arms. I had my eyes closed because i was too scared to move. I raised my hand and felt a face. I opened my eyes and saw a boy who was about my age and wasnt from around here. I put my hand down and he set me down. "Im sorry. Thank you for catching me. Im really sorry. Im still a little shaken up." I curtsied and lifted my hands up and juliet jumped down. I caught hr and she mewed when she saw Ren. I said goodbye to the boy and ran to ren. "Ren!" I said as i slowed to a stop. Abruptly he slapped me and i looked at him shocked. Tears swelled up in my eyes and i took off. I ran as hard as i could and i ended up lost again. But at that point i was happy. Because i was safe. I looked around and i saw a small door. Only big enough for a child. I turned the knob and crawled inside. I froze up when i saw my step parents. The king furious. The queen was trying to calm him down. I continued to crawl then i saw gale and ellie. They were crying and hugging. Ellie was a mess. "Im not dead!" I called. They looked around. "Mommy?" Ellie called out. "Nina? Where are you?" He looked around. "There there! Shes on her hands and knees. Her hair is a mess but shes holding a kitty! Shes alive and ok!" She jumped up and ran towards me. But she only tumbled through. Gale saw me too and he noticed a red mark on my cheek. "What happened?" He asked. "I was slapped. But im at the other castle i promise ill come for you two! I promise so dont be upset anymore. Ill be home soon. Ellie help gale with my parents. Theyll need very help they can get. Be a big girl for me ok?" I reached out and touched her face. Then i dropped and i woke up. I was in a clock tower. I climbed back out the way i came. I then heard music like you would hear in a music box. I walked towards it and saw a fimilar figure. "Miss Adle!" I ran towards her. She smiled and handed me a necklace with a diamond in it. "Youll need this. Its goodluck. Ill see you soon good bye Nina~!" She waved and left with her music and jewelery. "That was weird. Well ok. Come on juliet lets pack!" I said while turning around and heading towards my room.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 23 Aug - 0:18

*Naoko's POV*
I silently walked by my brother,side by side with him.I was about to say something,but he shook his head,as if to tell me that it wasn't a good idea.How did it come to this?? How did it start with us being so happy together,and ending like this???.......Was this really all my fault?
*Akai's POV*
We finally arrived at the pub where I started this entire rebellion group.We all walked downstairs,where there was a hidden prison that we just used to store things.I pushed the Princess into a cell,dirtying her dress."You'll stay here tonight.Tomorrow you will be executed," with that,I shut the cell door and walked upstairs,with my group following with me.
*Naoko's POV*
I looked at my brother,who looked back, and a tear streamed down my face before I turned to walk away and follow the red haired woman.
*Nao's POV*
I took a look at my sister's yearning face as she turned to follow that woman.I sat down,saying nothing in my cell.I started remembering all the things my sister did......forced me to murder a girl whom I fell in love with.....not to mention her country......forced money out of helpless citizens.....and so,so many more things occurred even before these things happened.And now I was taking the fall instead of my dear sister.....However I didn't regret anything,I had meant for this to happen because......well....as long as she was unharmed than I didn't care what my fate was.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 26 Aug - 3:09

(Waiting for Serena to post...)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 26 Aug - 3:23

Hey is it alright if i totally screw up the song?
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 26 Aug - 4:04

(NO.NO IT IS NOOOOOT.MUST.HAVE.ENDING.I NEED.GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 26 Aug - 4:22

Ok....i was planning to kidnap the princess so i could rule her country.

Ninas pov
I left the palace with a tightly packed backpack. As we left i turned around and saw my step moter in the window. I put my finger over my lip and i disappeared into the woods. We rode to the ferry and i whispered, "this is all to easy! But why?" I boarded the ferry and slept the night inside. I woke up and i could see my home. I smiled and as soon as the ferry docked i rushed off the boat guiding storm and midnight. I made my way there. As soon as misty saw me she jumped out the window. Luckily i was there and i caught her. We then rushed inside and i huged my parents so hard i couldnt breathe. I did it. I was finally home
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 26 Aug - 20:08

*Naoko's POV*
I looked up at the red haired woman."So what's the best form of execution?!" she yelled to the crowd.I heard shouts of "Hang her!" and "Burned at the stake!".The woman said "Yes these are all good methods but....." she didn't finish.Somebody called out "Beheading!!!!" and that was it."That sounds better! Yes.....Princess Naoko will be beheaded at 3:00 PM tomorrow!!" She yelled,recieving shouts that agreed.I closed my eyes,teeth clenched.My own brother would have his head taken off because of me.I'm such a horrible person.....
*Nao's POV*
My sister must really be worrying about me.However this was for her own good.As long as she wasn't hurt,she'd end up alright.She'd get over me,I'm sure of it.This was not her fault.It was our idiot parents who had to seperate us at birth.....if only they hadn't,we may not be in this situation right now....
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 26 Aug - 22:37

Ninas pov

I walked into my room and put my hand on my hip. "Turn around. Im right here." I smiled and rushed up to him. I jumped up and kissed him. After a minute i let go and smiled. Ellie ran to us and we hugged her. "Mommy! Mommy your back!" She cried as she sniffled out the words. "Yes im home. Im home. I wont leave you. Not until we die. Ill try to stay with you as long as i can. I mean it. Ok ellie?" She nodded and wiped her tears away. "I love you mommy. Daddy." "We love you too." I picked her up and rocked her. I ruffled her hair. I set her down and she ran off. I hugged him and smiled. We stood on the balcony of my room looking at the land around us.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sat 27 Aug - 0:22

*NEXT DAAAAY*
*Nao's POV*
I woke up and looked at the small window covered with bars.The sun has risen.My cage door suddenly opened.The red haired woman walked in."It's 9 AM.I wouoldn't worry about eating.You're going to die soon anyway," she said with digust.
*Naoko's POV*
I wasn't able to sleep that night.I sat in the pub,taking in the smell of beer and alcohol.I hated myself.My poor brother,he must hate me....If he did I wouldn't blame him.I would come out and confess about my real identity,but my brother gave me that look.That look that said "Don't you dare turn yourself in." There were only a few more hours until the execution...
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sat 27 Aug - 4:00

Ninas pov
I walked to my throne room. I sat thinking. My dress a beautiful blue. I watched as a maid brought in a family. I saw that at least two of them were sick. "Yes?" I asked kindly. "We need somewhere to sty. Food and medicine too. Can you help us?" I stood up and walked towards them. "We'd love to have you stay with us. Please, follow me. Ill show you to your rooms." We began to walk to the guest hallway. I opened two doors. "The two girls and boy can stay in this room. Now the parents will stay in this room. If there's anything wrong please let me know. I hope you have a pleasent stay. You all can wa-" i am interrupted by Misty's footsteps running down the hallway. "Mommy im being chased around by a weird guy." A couple seconds later i saw a man. I looked at him confused. "Who are you?" I picked up Ellie and she leaned her head on my chest. "Um..." he muttered. "What do you need?" Ellie asked. "Um.." i looked closer. "Your a water fairy! You can turn into a horse. Wait how are you here?" I asked stepping closer. "I need to talk to you alone." He grabbed my hand and rused down the hall. "Please enjoy your stay!" I yelled as we ran down the hll.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3