Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Life: -RESET- EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Life: -RESET- EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Life: -RESET- EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Life: -RESET- EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Life: -RESET- EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Life: -RESET- EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Life: -RESET- EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Life: -RESET- EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Life: -RESET- EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Life: -RESET-

2 posters

Go down

Life: -RESET- Empty Life: -RESET-

Post by rikki Wed 20 Apr - 5:04

*NOTE*
(For this topic you must roleplay in a way different from what we're used to, with this roleplay it will be like we're writing a story)(please stick with this type of RP in this topic)

(This topic is about how making a mistake with technology has changed the past, the present and possibly the future, when my introduction is finished, the roleplay will take place before we all "met", before we knew we had powers {yes that means you re-discover} and before we knew the anime characters we have as "friends, boyfriends and family".)

It began as a normal day, get up, get dressed, brush hair, do make-up, and eat breakfast.
Life has been seeming a bit boring lately,
so today I decided to visit Mayuri, he always has some freaky ideas.
"Oi, Captain Mayuri? You here? Heeeello? Anyone??"
Odd, he isn't in his lab, oh well can't let this visit go to waste.
I walked through the lab, so far nothing out of his ordinary standard.
"Soul candies, poisions, zanpaktou fragments, a...teddy bear? Whatever... Hm.."
I arrived at a door labeled 'RESTRICTED AREA'.
"Restricted? Pu-lease, probably Nemu's things.."
I opened the door, and all I saw was a computer that had a button next to it.
"This... Restricted?"
I walked over to the computer, the words on the screen flashing
'Project: Reset', I guess He forgot to finish...
"What the hey, might as well see what it does"
and with that, I pressed the button, but I didn't see it was labeled,
"Life: Reset.".

-Part 2-

"Ugghh..." I woke up on the street. Same as always.
"Great, now my fifteen dollars are gone..."
$15 may not seem like much, but when you're homeless it's like handing a baby $1,000.
"hmm what to do today...." for a homeless teen I was doing pretty well,
my clothes are clean and all in one piece,
I don't look like I came out of a dumpster and I scent starved yet,
but come to think of it, I haven't eaten for weeks, that's pretty amazing.
"I guess it's time to leave this place..." Oh I almost forgot,
since I don't hvae a home or family I'm a traveler.
Wandering from place to place, city to worn-down towns, been there.
I grabbed my backpack that contained the few items I had left,
5 dollars, an old iPod (someone gave it to me, crazy right?) some more clothes,
a little shampoo & conditoner, a blanket and my old rusty Katana.
With the sword at my side I set off, eventually making it to the forest,
"I wonder what awaits me today..." I said in a less-than-excited voice.
Because knowing what happens to me, Probably nothing.
rikki
rikki

Back to top Go down

Life: -RESET- Empty Re: Life: -RESET-

Post by STAR Thu 21 Apr - 3:33

(Aww that means I have to give up me twins for now. I'll write Saya's part right now, I'll start on Marie's later.)

I woke up--as usual--in a hotel. Where had he left me this time. As I wondered where Ikakura had went, I stared out the large window in front of me. The door knob jiggled and Ikakura stepped in. His shaggy white hair and golden eyes always made me smile.
Life: -RESET- AnimeBoyWater
"So, you finally woke up?" he asked with a friensly smile. I noticed something behind his back and asked,
"Where did you go?" He frowned and replied,
"I went to clean the blood from your sword but..." He hesitated at the end.
"W-what is it?" I asked.
"It shattered into pieces so I got you a new one." He frowned like it was his fault. I felt bad, he alwas blamed himself for anything that went wrong.
"Ikakura, it's ok. There was a crack in it a long time ago. I'm the one that should feel bad." He looked confused.
"Huh, why is that?" he questioned. So, he forgot.
"It's the sword you gave me when you said you loved me." He looked shocked, like he really had forgoted. "Anyway, thatnks for the new one."

After I took a shower--to wash the blood out of my hair--Ikakura was waiting at the door. We walked down the hallway and checked out. We walked down the street holding hands as usual. It was dark, I guess I had woken up late. This pattern that we followed wasn't healthy. We fought vampires all night and during the day I couldn't stay awake worth crap, but there was one thing that always stayed the same. Ikakura always protected me no matter what happened.
I felt a dark energy behind me. It was a vampire. I turned around and drew my sword. HUH!? The vampire was a little girl!?
Life: -RESET- _arc_child
She started to cry and said,
"P-please don't kill me..." I felt pity for her. I couldn't possibly kill a child, no matter what the species.
"It's ok...we won't kill you." It was Ikakura who had said this. It was unlike him to have a kind heart. The girl dropped to her knees and said,
"T-thank you! I am forever indebted to you!"
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki Thu 21 Apr - 4:02

(lol)

I had been walking through the forest for a long time by now,
probably 7 hours straight, until I finally arrived in a city,
oddly enough at this time of night a boy and a girl were just standing around talking to someone,
Curiousity overwelmed me as I walked past, the person they were talking to had an weird aura,
A vampiric one.
I continued walking, they obviously had it under control, but as I got father away I felt weak..
Of course.
I grimaced in disgust, I was thinking about him again, someone I -regretfully- knew was a vampire, and he never hesitated in killing his victims...
I shook my head "Best not ta think 'bout that..." as hard as I tried, I still remembered the scene...
My parents... Dead... Killed by him... Their blood everywhere, his wild grin and insane laugh...
"I did ya a favor Brooke, they were gonna abandon you."
Tears gathered in my eyes and streamed down my face...
"T-That's not true!! I-I don't believe it!!!" I started to cry, then I turned and ran away, never looking back...

I sighed "That's the past.." I stopped walking and looked back in the direction of the boy, the girl and the vampire. "That vampire girl.. She seemed... Different... More..innocent.."
rikki
rikki

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Thu 21 Apr - 4:21

I sensed someone walk by but they seemed no harm. One thing I noticed about the girl was that she had golden eyes like Ikakura. I wondered if they were related but banished the thought that Ikakura--a vampire slayer--would be related to a vampire. The little girl appeared about five but who knew her true age being that she was a vampie. The girl crawled over and hugged my leg.
"You look like my master." she said in an inoccent tone. Ikakura started to pull my arm as he bagan to walk away, and I followed him.
"P-please don't leave me here..." she said with a almost pleading look on her face.
"Girl, it is not my choice whether you can come or not." I replied. She looked at Ikakura and said,
"Please..." as she began to cry again. Ikakura looked at her and then said,
"No, I am a slayer. I cannot allow a vampire to live with us." I followed his descision and walked away with him. The girl collapsed on the street as I looked back at her with pitiful eyes.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki Thu 21 Apr - 5:19

I saw the girl collapse and the couple walk away "They're just... Leaving her..?"
I didn't like the though of leaving her laying in the street, so I slowly walked in her direction,
but I stopped a couple yards away. "She may not want my help..." I stood there for a minute trying to decide what would be best, the sympathetic side of me took over and I continued walking towards her. "Girl...are you alright...?"
rikki
rikki

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Fri 22 Apr - 3:14

"I-I'm fine..." she replied, getting to her feet and wiping her tears. Her expression turned devious and she said, "Master will be pleased with the information I am bringing her." She then laughed evily and dissappeared into a cloud of smoke.

--------------------------------------

"Ikakura..." I was hesitant with my question, "Why...Why did you leave her there?" He didn't look at me when her replied, he simple said,
"It would be too much harm to you..." in an emotionless tone. I did not argue with his response, he was trying to protect me and I didn't object, I just wish he could be kinder.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki Fri 22 Apr - 6:34

I stood there for a moment in confusion "Well, that was odd..."
I turned around and picked my backpack back up, then walked into a nearby alley.
"Guess this will be home for tonight.." I sat on the ground and leaned against the wall.
"I wonder.." I shook my head, deciding not to finish the thought I pulled the blanket out of my backpack, when I took it out I stared for a moment.
"..so many holes.. But.. It's all I have so it will have to do.." I pulled the blanket over me and curled up on the ground. "..so..cold.." I eventually fell asleep, shivering from the cold.
rikki
rikki

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Fri 6 May - 21:07

The next morning I woke up somewhere in and alley-in Ikakura'a arms-.
"W-where are we?" I asked. He stroked my head and said,
"Nowhere important.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down