Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Kingdom Life EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Kingdom Life EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Kingdom Life EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Kingdom Life EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Kingdom Life EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Kingdom Life EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Kingdom Life EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Kingdom Life EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Kingdom Life EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Kingdom Life

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kingdom Life Empty Kingdom Life

Post by Kurayami Norumike Wed 25 May - 9:39

(you guys can start this one off.)
Kurayami Norumike
Kurayami Norumike

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Life Empty Re: Kingdom Life

Post by Serena Mon 4 Jul - 5:07

(OK!)
Once a long freakin long time ago all of us lived in castles about 5 miles or so from each other.
It was a beautiful summer morning and the sun was just starting to rise and the maids and servans were starting to work.
It was just a yet again normal morning for most of us and we were just as excited because this friday was the annual summer ball.

Serena
Serena

http://mewmelody.4umer.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu 4 Aug - 23:17

I woke up with a jolt. "Oh my goodness! What a nightmare. I hope nothing ad happens at te all tomorrow. If so that would be bad. What do you think Ren?" I ask. "How did you know i was in here?" He asked. "Because i saw your eye. It glows green sometimes." He sighed as i started to laugh. I stood and pushed him out of my room to get changed. "I'll tell yor parents your up." He said before running down the hallway. I smiled to my self as i stepped out of the room after i finished changing. "Good morning my lady!" The servants would say as i pass by.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayami Norumike Sun 7 Aug - 10:33

I woke up slowly upon hearing voices outside my door. One of them sounded familiar and I immediately recognized who it was. "serena? is that you?" I said while yawning
Kurayami Norumike
Kurayami Norumike

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun 7 Aug - 16:24

I stopped running and tuned around and opened the door. "Oh hi! How are you?" I asked while coming into the doorway.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Mon 8 Aug - 1:51

When I woke up, the sun was shining in through the rice paper screnes on the windows. It was much later that I usually woke up. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got out off bed. The door slid open and someone walked in. It was one of my servants. "Good morning Miss Momoko...How are you feeling today?" she asked as she walked in. I sat down at the table in the middle of my room and replied, "Oh, I'm fine...May I ask what time it is?" She smiled and said, "It's 9:00 am, Miss Momoko....You've slept late today, but I think I'll still be ale to get you ready in time." There must've been some event that I wasn't told about, so I asked, "In time for what?" She poured the tea and answered, "Your father would like to talk to you bfore he leaves today." "Oh...fine"
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Mon 8 Aug - 3:50

I heard a knock at he door and it was Ren. "I thougt you wer going to stay in your room." Ren said as he sighed. "I went to look for you." I said smiling. I turned around and sid, "oh im sorry but i have to prepare for the ball. It will be taken place in this palace. So if you need any assistance with anything please ring this bell." I told her as i gave her the bell. "Please excuse us." Ren said while taking a bow. Then he reached out for my hand. I held onto his as we went down the hall and into the dinnig room. I curtsied and smiled to my parets. "Good morning mother. Good morning father." "Good morning darling." My mother said with th perfect smile on her face. "Good morning love!" My father bellowed. "Goodness father your excited this morning." My father just laughed. "Your almost at marrying age. Were making you look for a husband at th ball." He told me. "But father i already hav someone i love!" I cried. "What are you talking about darling? Who is he?" Mother asked. "You wouldnt care because he isnt roality......" i drifted off and i looked down. My parents gasped. "I told you!!" I cried.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Mon 8 Aug - 9:06

I stopped halfway down the hallway as I heard the word "ball". My parents had been talking about the same thing as this family was.....I did love someone of royalty, and I knew he'd be at the ball....but if they make her go for him, then there'd be trouble. I cleched my fists slightly and walked towards them. "hey there" I said trying to sound cheerful.
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Mon 8 Aug - 16:49

I turned around and bowed. "Hello." I looked into her eyes and i could tell that she was mad at me for something. "Mom," i said turning bck around. "Im not going to mary a prince to choose from there. I completely dont want to have to do that. I want to mary someoe else....." my voice drifted into silence. My father was upset so he sent us out. As i stood there i looked at her an said, "you dont have to worry. Now ill be leaving." I bowed and walked to my room with ren. I sat on the bed lookin over at him. "You...... are you alright?" Ren nodded and closed te door. "Who is the one you love?" He asked facing the door. "Its........you." my voice squeaked out. He turned to me ad hugged me. I cried in his arms like i used to do when we were younger. "Your parents wont allow it ad you know it." He said strokig my hair. "Theyve known you since you were a baby. Maybe they know somehing and i dont." I said looking up at him. "Okay ill go check." He said whil lettin go. Once he was at the door i ran over nd grabbed his arm and he turned and kissed me. I let go and he left i closed the door and went to my bed at sat there. My pet cat rused into te room. "Juliet!" I smiled as i pet her. She purred and sat next to me. "Its been a rough morning." I said to her kissing her forehead. She purred as she nodded and put her tiny paw on my cheek. "I love you to. Thank you juliet." She licke my nose and we laid down together and talked to each other in our specail way. I sat up and went out side into the hallway juliet in tow nd we went to te inner court yard. We sat there smelling different flowers. We sat tere peacefully then we played tag. After that i sung songs with juliet meowing to it. We are the best friends best friends would be jealous to have.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Tue 9 Aug - 8:29

I sighed. I still wasn't quite convinced. Sure I can be a little paranoid at times but there was something about this girl that made me uneasy. I just hope that I'll be okay before the ball.
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Mon 15 Aug - 5:56

I got dressed and wen't to talk with my father. I sat down at the table he was at and asked, "What do you wish to tslk with me about father?" He looked at me and said, "It has come to my attention that you are 15 and are not married...." I knewe where he was going with this and I was not happy with it. "Father you can't be serious." "But I am. You must find a groom at the ball or I will find one for you."
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Mon 15 Aug - 8:41

I sighed and went back to my room. I needed to find a dress and make sure it fitted before it was too late. I just hope no one takes him from me.....
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Mon 15 Aug - 16:11

Ren rushed out of the corridor and picked me up and twirled me around. "Why are you so happy? You must tell me everything!" I said after he let me down. "I know everything about my past. Im a prince. Well a Lord actually. But your parents took me in because i needed somewhere to lay low for a while. So now that im 18 i dont have to lay low anymore and i can now go back to my regular position." He smiled at me. I gently smiled back. I was happy fo him bu sad because i knew he was going to leave. It was only two days away, the ball, from today. It was now well around 12 o' clock. I picked up juliet and pet her. I couldnt look at Ren because i knew that he would read my eyes. We walked inside together and juliet ran off. My maids carried me off and i was fitted for my dress and then was instructed how to waltz.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Mon 15 Aug - 21:13

(I got an amazing idea for this)
(Any of you guys ever listened to Vocaloid?? If you have,do you remember the servant of evil and daughter of evil songs and stories?? Well..... >: D ........)
*Sorry about this guys,but TIME SKIP TO DAY OF BALL*
I woke up just as I would any other day."Nao,are you in here??" "Yes Princess Naoko.I'm here.How are you feeling today??" my personal servant,Nao,said."Oh I'm okay Nao.What's for breakfast??" "Well today we have french toast and some tea.Is that okay with you?? "Yes Nao,that's fine.Excuse me for asking,but today is Friday,right??" "Yes,it is Friday.Today is the day of the anuall ball...," He said,pouring my tea."Ah dear,alright.I'll get ready as soon as I'm finished eating." "Yes,my princess...," he said.I didn't really think any of this was fair,we was my twin brother but he still wasn't allowed to go to the ball because our parents had seperated us to make only one of us royalty....It wasn't fair...but it was the way it was.I finished eating and went into my dress closet."What dress should I wear,what should I wear??" I talked to myself,deciding what to wear.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue 16 Aug - 2:09

(I rememer this oe song. Its about tins and h older one dies for the younger ones safety. Its sad.)
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 16 Aug - 2:27

(Well sorta.But yes it is sad.It's alot more complicated than that though.Why don't you go look them up? They're called "Servent of Evil" by Len Kagamine and "Daughter of Evil" by Rin Kagamine.Watch them both or it might not make sense...)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue 16 Aug - 4:56

( i watched one my friends sung. Theyre twins too. But lol imnso tired..... i havent heard daughter of evil though... idk wha i heard.... hmmmm.)
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Tue 16 Aug - 8:48

(Guys I'm stuck, I don't know what to post.)
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue 16 Aug - 18:21

(Let me help.)

I woke up to a knocking at my door. I sat up and got out of bed. I opened the door o find my maids. "We must hurry. The ball is in a few hours. Come on lets get ready my lady." One of them said as thy came in the room. They brushed my long hair and brought me breakfast. They got my dress ready and i put on another one so the dress i am going o where wont get ruined. I knocked on Rens door only to find him getting ready himself. I smiled and went to my parents. They told me how everything was going to happen. What i was supposed to do and everything like that. Then i had lunch with them. I rushed to my room and then got ready.

My looks: https://m290.photobucket.com/image/anime%20princess/KingdomsPrincess/Anime%20Princess/princess-6.jpg.html?src=www&t=1310334714?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2RkDxLLlxYosTrDRqNtCntPc7PpXD1Pa0uuI3N2RVUQOtYIzS8%2Fh%2F9UiYoSbkC8%2F%2B3mjjTXLWhgdTBVS3j699Bx5EDE82%2BqhzTQ1lnfGzoRTmofbB4z4dZdtL6Z%2Fv%2BeZZQYuJcOgVGJCDdyL%2FTGIujnafGOWFAeAXg%3D%3D

Rens looks: https://m32.photobucket.com/image/earl%20and%20fairy%20raven/TenshiAlchemist/untitled-8.jpg.html?src=www?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2RkDxLLlxYosTrDRqNtCntPc7PpXD1Pa0uuI3N2RVUQOtYIzS8%2Fh%2F9UiYoSbkC8%2F%2B3mjjTXLWhgdTBVS3j699Bx5EDE82%2BqhzTQ1lnfGzoRTmofbB4z4dZdtL6Z%2Fv%2BeZZQYuJcOgVGJCDdyL%2FTGIujnafGOWFAeAXg%3D%3D

Last edited by Serena on Tue 16 Aug - 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 16 Aug - 19:52

A little while after I got dressed,I walked out of my dressing room. "Hey Nao,do you like this dress??" I called out.He came in and smiled. "You look beautiful as always,Princess." "Thank you,Nao." I thought about it long and hard,and after a while I said "Nao, would you like to come to the ball??" There was a long silence. "Princess it would be so out of place-" "I don't care,you're coming and that's final." "But-" "It's an order." I knew I would get him there.He can't disobey my orders.He sighed. "Yes my princes.....," He said. "So when does the ball start again??" I asked. "At 8 PM tonight.So....about 7 hours." "Alright then! I think we're all ready,we just need to wait~" I said smiling,sitting down and kicking back."Yes my princess....," He said,sounding worried.

Looks (both of us): https://media.photobucket.com/image/boy%20girl%20anime%20twins/iWishTwins/AkixAlly.jpg (except Naoko's hair is shorter,and they both have brown eyes)
My looks (dress): https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20medieval%20princess/ZodiacSpica/princess.jpg
(btw,if you guys haven't noticed,this is a new character.She's only gonna be in this thread though)
(also: No one knows we're twins)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue 16 Aug - 21:00

It was already time for the ball. Litle kids played in the courtyards. Others walked around the castle. I perched myself in my room. I looked outside and noticed every now and then the kids would look up into my room. I opened my window and saw juliet on the roof. I climbed up to her and sat next to her. My hair fluttering in the wind. She comforted me as i was talking to her. It was sunset and as i watched it go down we went back inside.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 16 Aug - 22:46

(lol,time skip,apparently)
*APPARENTLY LATER......AT THE BALL*
"Go on,Nao,you don't have to stay by me like a little puppy.You can let loose a little....," I said,laughing.
"Are-are you sure??"I nodded my head."Go on,have some fun!" I said smiling
."Well....well if you say so....," With that,Nao wandered off somewhere in the crowd.
I stayed behind,observing all the people in the room.

Last edited by Mew Cherry on Wed 17 Aug - 1:12; edited 1 time in total
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue 16 Aug - 22:55

A couple minutes later my fathers voice rang through the crowd. Introducing Ren the long lost Lord. He came out then he announced his fiancé. I stepped out over to Ren and held his arm. After the applause my father kept ranting on and on about many things. Then the music came back on and people danced. Ren was no where to be found and i was stuck watching the crowd.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 17 Aug - 1:08

After watching the crowd for a half hour,bored,I turned around to see the guy of my dreams,only about 15 feet away.
I didn't know him,I never met him,but I just fell in love.I guess you could call it....love at first sight,perhaps?? Of course,he had to love me too,I was a princess for goodness sake!!
I spent just about another half hour,just looking at him.He looked so...perfect! Never had I seen someone quite like him.No one else could've been wed to me.I had to have him.
I thought: "Well I should go talk to him.....it is a party,so It should seem pretty normal." I had only walked to steps when SHE came in.
That girl....that wretched girl with green hair.......she walked in and hugged him,and he hugged her back.
That was the moment I felt my blood boil with pure ANGER.I didn't show it,but I was filled with jealousy and hatred.
*NOT TOO FAR ELSEWHERE*
*Nao's P.O.V*
Realizing I didn't have much to do when I wasn't accompanying my sister,I turned around,about to walk back to her to see if she needed anything.
But as I turned around,I saw a beautiful girl with green hair.
I spent a little while looking at her,but I thought: "No she's royalty,you're not." So I started walking back to my sister.
As I looked back,I saw that she was hugging another boy,so I'd never have a chance anyway.
I continued to catch up with my sister,and when I did,she looked VERY angry.
I knew she thought no one could ever tell (well honestly they couldn't) but I could,I'm her twin,of course I could tell her emotions.
I figured it was personal,I didn't want to get involved and make her even more upset. "Do you feel okay,Princess??" I asked.
"Just.....fine....," She said hesitantly.She must have known I could tell she was upset,because she automatically switched her face expression to a smile.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Wed 17 Aug - 5:20

I walked over to the girl with green hair. "Excuse me can i talk to you for a moment?" I asked as i began walking toward the blacony. I looked back over to the other girl and smiled.
~Rens P.O.V.~
I wlked around talking to many guests and at times being hit on. I continued to look around for Nina but couldnt find her. So i stuck with some other group of people and waited there.
~Ninas P.O.V.~
I walked back inside with her then i went to look for Ren. I brushed past a groip of girls thn went to my father. I sat next to him and juliet jumped into my lap. "Father why didnt you tell me?" I asked without raisig my voice. "We wanted to keep him safe." He said after swallowing food. I stood up and rushed out into the hallway. I made a break for it to my room. My parents dont even care about me. They only wanted me around for Ren to have someone to be with. I thought to myself. I sat in my bed letting several tears out of my eyes. I sat alone for a couple more minutes. Then my door creaked open and then was shut quietly. I heard a sigh then a young boy say, "im safe." I looked at him and didnt say anything. He turned around and saw me. I giggled. "Who are you running from?" I asked. "A friend of mine. She wants me to wear a dress. Its crazy-" he was cut off by the door creaking open. A young girl came in and looked at me and smiled a lonely smile. "Found you." She said tapping his shoulder. "What are you names?" I aked getting out of bed. "Im miki and hes yuma." She answered. "Im Nina its nice to meet you." A couple minutes later we left and went to one of the court yards.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next