Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Kingdom Life - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Kingdom Life

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kingdom Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Life

Post by STAR Wed 17 Aug - 5:47

I wasn't going to worry about my father's thoughts right now. I solved my problems by forgeting about them and if he brought it up again I would just pout until I got my way. I had better things to worry about right now, like getting some food. I was starving. I went to the kitchen demanding that I be fed and as usual everyone agreed with me.

About an hour later I was in one of the court yards trying to forget about my problem when I saw a young man about my age. I could tell that he was one of the servents by his appearance. I don't know why but I got up and started walking towards him.
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 17 Aug - 6:51

*STILL NAO'S POV*
My sister was rather quiet that night.
She didn't dance at all,not even once.It worried me alot.
"Sister are you upset or-" "I'M FINE,NAO," she said harshly.
There was an awkward silence.
"just um...checking," I muttered.
"well you have nothing to be worried about.I'm FINE."
"Al-alright.Just tell me if you need anything," I stuttered.
*NAOKO'S POV*
I was more angry than I ever was before.I felt deep love for that young man.
But no,instead he chooses that green-haired girl....
It makes me filled with so much hate that I almost feel evil.
I looked over to where he was standing before,but now he was alone....
"Nao,I'll be right back!" I said,in a hurry.
I rushed up to the young man and curtsied.
"Hello,my name is Princess Naoko,I'm not from here,I'm from a neighboring country,but...
But I need someone to marry because I'm at that age!.."
It was a little....straight forward,but I needed him,and I'd get him any way I could!
"I'm sorry,but I have to marry someone else...."
My heart shattered.
"I....I see."
I closed my eyes,and walked back to Nao.
That wretched girl....she'd pay for this.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Wed 17 Aug - 8:50

I walked in and looked around. everyone seemed happy. I stared into the crowd to find him when a hand tapped my shoulder. "looking for me? he asked. I turned around and realized it was my friend Meilin who spoke. I shook my head and kept looking around. I couldn't see him, but I hoped I could soon...
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Wed 17 Aug - 13:53

~Rens P.O.V.~
I stopped looking and went to Ninas parents. I kept looking around but i couldnt find her. "What are you looking for?" My father asked in his usual caring tone. "I cant find her. Its like she just got up nd left." I answered still looking around. "She should still be in here. I wonder why?" The king said with almost a hint of sarcasim in his voice. I looked at him slightly confused.
~Ninas P.O.V.~
After playing they went to their parents in the ball room. I styed in the court yard admiring the flowers. Life isnt fair. I thought to myself. I stood up then casually walked inside the palace. I went into the ball room and walked over to my family. I shot a quick glare at my father and then i smiled at Ren. "This ball is going well dont you think?" I asked while looking at others dancing. "Yeah." Ren answered unsure of himself. "Are you alright?" I asked as concern for him gathered up inside. He only nodded then he guided me towards the group of people and we started dancing with them. I faked smiles and laughs and then after i curtsied and walked over to my parents with Ren.
Serena
Serena

http://mewmelody.4umer.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 17 Aug - 18:06

*NAO'S POV*
"Are you-" I was cut off by my sister."Nao I'm fine.Please stop asking," she replied.
*NAOKO'S POV*
I sat in a chair,looking at all of the girls at this party.I'm sure they all had to be forced to be married.While I,not having,parents,was free of such a thing.I didn't even know where my parents were.
In my point of view,this was a good thing.I'm the princess of a different country,and since that country only has me as royalty,I'm the one in charge.As I thought more and more about how I was the one in charge,and how I ruled the country,I got ideas......
Ideas that would later lead to a horrible fate.I didn't know it at the time,but they would....
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Wed 17 Aug - 22:14

(LIKE THE SONG OMG~~~!!)

~Ninas p.o.v.~
"Tomorrow morning i wish to speak to you alone father." I said glaring. He nodded and faked a smile. My mother looked at us questioningly then looked at Ren, he only shrugged. I stormed off and i looked at my feet. Then i bumped into Nao. "Im so sorry." I stamered.
~Rens p.o.v.~
I sighed then walked off to find her. I had to know what was going on in her head. I brushed past peopleand then found her talking to another guy and slightly blushing. I froze. My heart felt like it shattered. I stood there in disbelief.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 17 Aug - 22:28

(Yeah,that's what this whole character's story is based off ;D)
*Nao's P.O.V*
"Oh,it's okay,it's my fault; I was in your way," I replied.She seemed in a hurry,I didn't want to bother her.I looked at the crowd and saw the beautiful green haired girl.
I spent a while looking at her,she was almost as pretty as my sister.
*Naoko's POV*
I faked a smile at the girl who had bumped into my brother.Then I followed his gaze to see..that wretched girl again.
I realized something,then and there.He liked her didn't he?? This raised the level of my hate even higher.First him,now my own flesh and blood sibling??
No....no!! "Nao...what are you looking at,if I may ask??"
*Nao's POV*
"Nao...what are you looking at,if I may ask??" my sister said,as her eyes narrowed."Nothing important," I responded calmly.It seemed that my sister didn't like this girl,so I should forget about liking her in the first place.I hoped her jealously wouldn't be too harsh....
(hey can I do a timeskip to later that night??)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu 18 Aug - 1:30

Idc. If people r upset with the time skip it aint my fault.

Ninas pov

I ran off and went to the barn. I saddled Midnight and put on a black cloak. I got on him and rode out to te forest. I rode fater than usual. Tears streaming dwn my face i kept riding until i was lost. I got off Midnight and stroked his face. I stood there putting my forehead on his. I cried for a little then he licked my tears away. I giggles and hugged his neck. "Your amazing. You know that? I love ya mid." I said rubbing my forehead on his. A second later i heard a twig crack and i looked over to him. "Whos there?" Midnight snorted and stomped his foot. I moved over closer to midnight and grabbed his reins. A shadow moved closer. I looked closer and it was a boy. His hair messed up his eyes almost closed. I looked closer and near the middle his cloak was red. I went over to him and caught him as he collapsed. I put him on my horse and got on after. I kicked his sides a little and we shot off. We went to the empty barn and set him down. I tied a bandage around his chest. I put pressure on his chest. Several hours later the bleeding stopped. Later that night i fell a sleep next to him. In the morning before he oke up i gathered food and went back to sleep. I awoke several minutes later by a snort in my face. I opened my eyes and iped my face. I look over at the now sitting up boy. "Are you ok? I thought you were going last night. If i didnt run off i wouldnt have found you. Then you would be dead. But i hope you ok. Are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded and i gave him cooked meat and a apple. "I cant go back home. Ive run away. Yeh i know i had it all but i took loads of money so i can live on my own. Do you want to stay with e until your better?" I asked but this time he answered. "Sur. Thanks for saving me miss." I smiled and shrugged. I ate an pple and give mid a sugar cube nd pet his nose. "This is midnight by te way." I said while looking for something.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 18 Aug - 5:45

*well I know it already happened,but Imma say it anyway TIME SKIP TO 1 AM THAT NIIIIGHT*
*Naoko's POV*
I stared at the fireplace with a blank look in my eyes.I would usually be asleep by now,I was almost always in bed by 11.But it's 1 AM,and I'm still awake.My thoughts.....they're keeping me awake.
My mind went back to a few hours ago,when I was at that ball,the next country over.If I remembered clearly.....that young woman was the only one there with green hair,so my brother HAD to have remembered her.....
*Nao's POV*
I peeked into my sister's room.It worried me that she was still awake at this hour.Her eyes looked dull and lifeless.I finally slid the door open and asked "Princess?? Do you need anything?? It worries me that you're up at this hour....you should really be asleep by now."
"No thank you,Nao.I'm fine.I'm only awake because I'm thinking about something." "Well alright...just tell me if you need anything," I replied,closing the door.I was really worried.What could of been bothering her so much??
*Naoko's POV*
Looking at a map of all of the countries that held royalty,I thought about where this girl was from.Suddenly a wind blew through the room,sending the paper that was in my hand into the fireplace,burning it silently.That's when I got it.That devestating,evil idea.I called out to my brother. "You know what Nao....there actually is something you could do for me...," I said,loudly and slyly so that he would hear.
(I really like where this is going for some reason lol)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu 18 Aug - 16:15

(Lol. Thats funny. You really are evil. Jk)

Rens pov.
I looked everywhere in the castle. She was gone. Its like she just disappeared. I ran to the room her parents were in. Her father was furious but was calming down her mother. Her mother was bawling. "I couldnt find her. I looked everywhere. I seriously mean everywhere. She didnt even pack. She probably left last night when the ball was still going on. She could be in a different country by now. Or she could be dead." The king looked up at me. "Get your horse. Look for her. Come back later. Before nightfall. Good luck." He then sent me out. I asked all over town. I went to every own that surrounded the castle. Then i headed for the barns.

Ninas pov.
"Come on we have to go. We cant stay. I can hear something coming. Hide in the hay." I jumped in after him. I breathed silently. I heard voices outside. Then i smelt smoke. "Lets get out of here!" I said grabbing him and getting us on midnight. Mid kicked the barn doors open. He then galloped out of here. I held on tight to the reins. The boy held on to me. I kept focusing on he jump ahead. "We can make it!" Midniht sped up then jumped over the creek. We ran into town by then we had our hoods up. I jumped off midnight and went into the nearest shop. I came out later my hair completely brown. I walked the boy inside and his hair was now bron as well. We walked to the middle of the shopping centre. I then bought new clothes. We paid then walked past Ren and a group of knights. I know i caught his attention. I got on my horse and helped the boy on. "Lets go midnight." I snapped the reins and he took off.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 18 Aug - 19:39

(lol I wouldn't do that,it's just my character)
*Nao's POV*
I heard my sister call me,and I came back.I slid the door open and walked in."Yes??" I asked.
*Naoko's POV*
"Nao.....you remember that girl at the party,don't you?? Well of course you do....you were admiring her a little while,weren't you??" I asked slyly.I saw him getting nervous."Y-Yes...the young woman with the green hair,r-right???" he stumbled upon his words. "Yes that's her.Do you remember what she looked like?? I mean you would reconize her as soon as you saw her??" "I'm sorry but I don't.I would have to get closer to her to reconize her completely." "Well if you don't know exactly........then I have a favor to ask." "Yes,my sister???" I looked around,even though I knew no one was in my room.I stood up and whispered something quiet to my brother."...Burn the country of green down to a crisp," I said in a quiet voice,not to be heard by anyone else but my dear brother.
*Nao's POV*
I widened my eyes with shock.It all made sense now.Why my sister had been angry that night.Many people would die pointlessly for this.But I loved my sister more. "Yes,my princess......go to sleep and they'll be gone by the time you wake up," I replied.She smiled and clapped her hands."Thank you so much,Nao," she replied as if she HADN'T just asked me to kill people.I felt guilty,but I loved my sister more than anything.I had to do this for her.
(BTW,When she said "country of green",she meant the country with green haired girls.Having green hair is rare,and there's only ONE country with green haired people.The Country of Green.The country where the girl had come from.She was the princess of that country ;D)
(Note: This isn't exactly how the song goes.It's a little different than this,but I like changing it around a little bit)
(Also: Naoko is only 14.That may explain why she's all jealous and stuff)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu 18 Aug - 20:55

Rens pov.
I watche her leave and ordered to follow them. The knight took off on his horse not to close or too far away from thm.
Knights pov.
Brings my horse to a steady canter. They were heading out of the country.
Ninas pov
I made mid go to a slow gallop.
After we got to the middle we made camp. I hunted for dinner and mid and the boy set up camp. I knew that if he was going to run away he would be to stupid. I came back after shooting two rabbits and one squirle. "Hey whats your name?" I asked. "Its Gale." He answered while wthig me make the fire. I then skinned the animal after taking the arrow out of their eye. I put the fur in a pile. I handed him a stick. He wrote pictures in the dirt. I put the animls over the fire. After a while i gave him a part of one of the rabbits. I stood up and threw a knifeby his foot. "Ill be back." I said while patting mid and picking up the niml fur. I washed them in a near by stream. I came back with a fish and a lot of grass. I cooked the fish and gave it to mid after puttig grass on it. "There you go. Enjoy mid." I sat down putting the fur in one of the packs. I looked up and saw him looking at me. "What?!" I asked almost yelling. We jerked back. "Sorry." We said at the same time. "Oh. Your wondering about the fur. I keep it to mke gloves and things in the winter." He had the oh! Look on his face. I looked at him and i saw the fear in his eyes were gone. But replaced by something els. But what? Well i didnt know. "Whats wrong Gale? Why are you looking at me that way?" I asked looking at the bag. "Your not mean. You dont want me dead. Its different." I looked up. "Oh. I understand. Your past was ouh? Mine was too. My parents are forcing me to et marred. Well the truth is im not sure i even like him. Weve been friends ever since i can remember. He was my servant but two days ago i figured out that he was a lord. I swear my father, the king, loves him more then he loves me. I think i dont ever want to go ack home. It will just be another nightmare. I like it out here. But i do miss my hair being blonde. Oh hey look what i stole from Ren. The fancy looking guy on the horse." I pulled out one of the best crafted sowrds in the world. "Isnt it amazing?" He nodded and put the knife i gave him in his belt. Later we fell asleep. I was curled up in between midnight and Gale.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 18 Aug - 21:38

*AN HOUR LATER*
*Nao's POV*
When I got to The Country of Green,I poured gasoline around the perimeter of the land.It wasn't even like a country,it was more like a small town.I threw a lighter towards the gasoline and that was all it took.I watched as the country went down in flames.I felt the ashes fall.Those ashes were like my guilt,created from the flames and slowly falling upon me.All of the sudden,that beautiful green haired girl came out from the flames,already badly injured.She hugged me,smiling,as if I had come to save her.I cried silently as I stuck a dagger in her back.Her eyes widened before closing as she fell to the ground.I got back on the horse that I arrived there on and headed towards my sister's castle.I'm sure that she would be pleased....
*NEXT DAY*
*Naoko's POV*
I woke up just how I would any other day,feeling fresh and nice as my opened window brought a wind through my room.But this time.....the wind felt full of malice and ashes....but to me it still felt good....I smiled as my brother,Nao walked in."Well Nao,how did it go last night??" "It went fine,I'm sure there isn't a trace of anything left by now..." "Well that's good," I replied,smiling."Oh and Miss Naoko,there is a meeting to be held later today....it seems we have money issues...." "Well I'll solve that easily," I said,sipping tea.I was happy that Nao had taken care of that girl,she was really annoying me,being stuck in my mind all of the time.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 19 Aug - 4:05

Ninas pov.
We rushed to the country of green. I saw a little girl. She was burned in several places. "Oh my gosh!" I rushed over to her. I put medicine on her wounds. I looked at the palace. It stood in the shadows. I asked myself, "who couldve one this?" Then i remembered that girl wih the boy who looked at the girl in green. Her name was sophia. She was my best friend. I looked at her body and then picked up the unconscious girl. I saw a little boy but it was too late. I kissed his forehead and brushed his hair with my fingers. "Goodniht." I smiled and put his body next to sophias. After gathering all of the dead bodies we burned them and surrounded the now burried ashes with crosses. I carried the little girl and took one of the unharmed horses. "Gale ide this one. Follow me." I said while getting on. The girl was awake but barely. She smiled and held my hand then fell back into unconsciousness. We then set out for the horse tracks. Soon after we came to a palace. We dismounted and i knocked on the front door. The green haired girl a sleep in my arms. "Excuse me. We need somewhere tk stay. Can you help us?" I asked trying to be polite. The brown in my hair was now almost gone. Gale had stayed with the horses. I sighed and waited at the door. I then began to put more medicine on her. Afterwards i bandged up the little girl. Unfortunately i had to cover one of her eyes. I sighed and rocked her a little. "Poor thing. Lost her family. Her country is dead. Her tobe queen is gone as well. I dont even think anyone else knows what happen." I said standing up. I began to walk to Gale.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 19 Aug - 6:29

*Naoko's POV*
Later,the castle held a meeting.I was informed that we needed money urgently.My legs crossed elegantly,I simply replied "Well we can just take it from those who I just dangle on a string~." Since it was my request,of course it was carried out.Knights ventured throughout the country which I ruled to for money.I smiled and looked out my window.The breeze still felt tainted with malice,but it still felt nice.Nao stood beside me quietly.I was surprised he wasn't angry with me."Nao,do you feel alright??" I knew it was out of place for a Princess to ask this of her servant,but he was also my brother.But no one knew that of course."I feel fine!" he replied,bubbly and smiling.I smiled back at my brother.He was the only one I would make exceptions for.
*kinda sorta timeskip to 2:00 PM*
As I was sitting on my throne,a lady with short red hair came in."This is not fair!" She cried."I don't want to give my money to you!!!" I looked at her bleakly."I refuse," I simply replied."But..but no!! You can't do this!!" She yelled at me.I looked at her with disgust."Guards.Get her out of my castle," I said.Following my command,the guards of the castle grabbed her,shoving her towards the door harshly."Let go of me!! None of this is fair! Can't anyone see she's evil??!!!" she yelled,struggling,trying to get out of the guards grip.I watched as she was forced out of my castle."Ugh,people who defy me.....they'll all end up bowing down to me in the end anyway," I said,my eyes looking dead and bored.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 19 Aug - 15:07

Ninas pov

I looked over and saw a red haired girl come out. "What just happened?" I asked myself. I mounted midnight and sat the green haired girl down. "Come on Gale. She wont listen to us. She would think we're just commoners. Lets just leave this place now. Before something bad happens." I kicked at mids side with my heels harder than usual. He took off and the white horse and Gale did to. We went past village after village until we found one with a library. I looked up for my name but i couldnt find anything. Then i looked in a book with my families history nd i found out that im not in it. So im not royal? Im just another commoner? Is this why my parents dint let me leave the country? Is this why i have to marry Ren? I was so upset. The little girl held my hand. I bent down on my knees and hugged her. I breathed calmly and i didnt cry. I stood up holding her. I then went to the librarian. "Do you know anyone of this name?" I asked. I said my nme nd the person was shocked. "Whats wrong?" She now was miling. "Come come. Look here." She showed me a picture of a baby girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Thats me. Ive seen a picture before like that in my castle." I looked at her. "You were kidnapped when you were a child. You disappeared from Ireland when it was your third birthday." She said holding my other hnd. "How can that be?" I remembered being in a castle before my own but i only remember a tiny room. A babies room. "Its a long story. Take this book. It will guide you. There is a ferry in the next town. Take it and go. Hurry. The knights should be here later today." Then what sounded like thunder rose up in town. "Oh no. Hes here." I ran out the secret passage she led us to. We got out the little girl hugged close to me. I put my hood up and went to midnight and daisy, the white horse. We mounted and we took off to the next town. We all got to board the ferry and the three of us shared a room. "Finally. A bed." I plopped down and then looked at te other two. "Hey whats your names?" The litte girl asked. "Hes Gale nd im Nina. Im a priness and we're running away from my fiancée. Hes trying to take me back home. To the people who kidnapped me." I said looking at her. "Well my name is Elizabell. But you can call me Ellibell." She said while climbing onto the bed. "We need a code. So if we split up and someone tries to be like us. Elli ask whats my real name. Gale ask how old am i. And ill ask what country am i the princess of. Oh and Gales 16." They nodded. And Ellie looked at me. "Where are my parents? Why arent they here to?" She asked. I looked at her. "Do you really wnt to know?" She nodded slowly. "They're dead. All of the people like you. There was alittle boy next to you but we couldnt save him......" i couldnt stand to look away. I wrapped her in my arms. She cried. "Shh its ok im here. Shh. Shh." I rocked her a little and i pulled out new clothes for her. I helped her get undressed and dressed. She now looked like a regular girl if you dont count the bandges. "Thank you." [b]
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 19 Aug - 21:23

I crossed my legs,smilling on my throne.I could get anything I wanted.No one could say no to me.I was princess,I was in charge,I was on a higher level than anything.No one would dare go against me,I was the Princess.I was better on all levels.I looked at my clock,which said it was 3 PM."Oh,it's tea time," I said.A guard rushed in my castle."Miss,the entire Country of Green has been burnt down!!" he proclaimed."Yes.....I know.There is nothing to be done.Leave that forgotten land alone." "S-Some of them have come to talk to you about it!!!" "Very well.Let them in." A couple of commoners walked in."P-Princess!! An entire country has dissapeared in a night and you won't do anything!?!" they yelled.I noticed the red haired woman from earlier was in that crowd.I smiled. "There is nothing to be done.It's done and over with." "But-but we had friends there!!" "Let it go," I said harshly.Knowing they had no chance,they started walking away."Wait.You with the short red hair.Stay," I said.She looked the most angry out of all of them.When everyone but her had left,I walked closer and closer to this woman."Do you want to know a secret??" I asked her quietly.She gulped."I am the one responsible for the Country of Green being burnt down," I whispered into her ear.She widened her eyes and ran out.I closed my eyes."Well there is nothing to be done.Now,like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,it's tea time!"
*somewhere........*
*Akai's POV* (Akai is the red haired woman)
I ran out of that evil castle as fast as I could.I had to notify my friend,Fukushu.He was in love with a girl from that country.He told me that Princess Naoko wanted to marry him but I didn't think she'd go this far!I finally reached his house and knocked on the door."Fukushu!! Open up!! It's me,Akai!!!" I yelled.He opened the door,looking sad.He was grieving the loss of his love."I know!! I know who did it!!!!I know who was responsible for her death!!" His eyes widened."Who???!! Who did this?!?!" He yelled.I sighed."Princess.....Princess Naoko did it," I said in disgust of having to utter her name.His eyes filled with rage.He looked up at me."Akai.....," he said."You hate her too,don't you??" he finished."Saying I hate her would be an understatement," I replied."Then....then we're going to do something about it....," he said.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 19 Aug - 21:48

Ninas pov
*in ireland*
Finally here. It wasnt raining and it was quite beautiful. I opened the book. I read where the castle was and it wasnt not to far from here. We headed off to the next town. We asked around and then we headed towards the castle. A couple hourse later we finally got there. The gates opened and a guard stoo before us. "What buisness do you have here?" He asked. "Im here to see the king and queen. Its important." So after a while of begging he let us in. We all went to the king and queen. I looked at the queen as i went in the room. Her eyes lit up. "Honey its her! Its my baby!" She rushed over to me. Ellie was hugging my leg already hiding. She hugged me. "Wait we need more proof. Check for it." The king said standing. The queen lifted up my dress and right behind me left leg was the birth marks. "Its her we finally found my Serenity!" My father bellowed. My mother hugged me and began crying. "Im home mom. Dad!" I said crying. Gale stood there wtchig us while holdig the horses reins. "Oh mom. This is Elizabell nd Gale. Im in love with Gale mother. He helped me get here. And Ellie id too. But we helped each other. Mommy can they live ih us?" I ask looking at them. My moher hugging my father. "Whatever will make you happy. Honey call off the searchs." He nodded and sent guards to go get the knights and brig them home. We all were smiling and i kissed Gale. "Your my prince and im your princess." We smiled and kissed again.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 19 Aug - 22:59

*Naoko's POV*
I drank my tea,licking my lips as I did so.I felt so poweful.Because I was powerful.The most powerful in my country! No one would ever dare take me down!! I was only 14 and I was virtually invincible!! I felt proud of myself,being this powerful at such a young age.....
*Fukushu's POV*
I had an amazing idea to take this evil princess down.I knew what to do.Akai and I weren't the only one holding intense grudged against Naoko.The entire country was.We had a plan.Akai,as she was very skilled in combat and weaponry,would lead us as our red-haired warrior.We would take over the castle and capture that girl.We'd then execute her.I had it all planned.Akai would tell all of the country that our Princess did this,and then she'd be taken down by us for sure!! It was the perfect plan!!
*Akai's POV*
Following what Fukushu had told me,I walked into the local pub where EVERYONE went.I went there daily so everyone knew me.I walked in suddenly and stood up on the table."Alright listen up you drunken idiots," I started,just joking around with them."Raise your hand if you've ever felt like our sopposed good little Princess has ever done anything horrible to you!! Something you'd hate her for!!" I looked around,seeing pretty much everyone raise their hands."Well,if she hasn't yet,get this: She's responsible for the burning of the Country of Green!" I yelled.They all looked surprised and angry,exchanging glances of both horror and rage."Well if you want revenge for this,if you're tired of her pushing us around so much,then follow me and help more people join this!!! Help us take down that evil girl!!" I bravely proclaimed.I started towards the door and I grinned as they followed loyally.This would be easier than I thought.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri 19 Aug - 23:51

Rens pov
I reported to the king and he sent me and a couple of knigts to proclaim war on the HIGHEST kingdom in Ireland. Well our kingdom was the highest in england. After we got to ireland we stormed to the castle. We were silent and i could hear Nina inside. I went inside with two other men. We went to the king and queen. I was right Nina was there. Hugging another. "Queen Maria King Elrick England has proclaimed war on you. Unless you hand over your daughter." I said staring them down. I looked at Nina she was prettier than ever. Then i saw a girl with green hair covered in bandges.

Ninas pov
I walked up to Ren looking him straight in the eye. "Listen here Ren. I wont go back. Never. Never ever!" I chucked the wedding ring at him and walked over to gale and Ellie. I picked her up and hugged Gale. "Leave me and my family alone. Or the next time we see each other it will be in battle." Ellie hides her face. "Just leave! Leave mommy and daddy alone!" Ellie screamed. I looked at her hiding the fact that im shocked. I patted her ead and Gale held me by my hip. "I think thats enough ren. Just go. Im sorry." I watched him leave and then we had dinner.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sat 20 Aug - 2:01

*Akai's POV....still*
As I went around to the local pubs,stores,tailor shops,and food markets,more and more people joined our group.Taking over and defeating the princess would be easy with all of these people on our side!! I finally arrived at Fukushu's house and knocked on the door."It's me,Akai!! And I've assembled quite an army...," I said.He opened his door and his eyes lit up when he saw all of the people I had gathered."Well I've got something for you,Akai!" he said to me.He handed me a long,thin sharp sword,as he held his own sword.I grabbed the sword with confidence."Lead us,my fair red warrior," said Fukushi jokingly.I held up my sword to the air.He held his sword up against mine,making our swords look like an X.We held the crossed swords toward the castle,making it look like the castle in the distance was covered with an X of vengance."Here's the plan everyone!!!" I yelled to the people."Tonight....we infultrate the castle and capture the Princess!!!" I said,pointing my sword towards the castle.A series of vengance-hungry yells shrouded around me.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sat 20 Aug - 3:25

Ninas pov
I begged for forgiveness to my parents. They allowed me to fight. They got me a suit of armour. We finally got ready and Ellie held my hand as we stood on the balcony together. Her bandges were now off and the scars are very unnoticable. "Momma youll come back for me right?" She pulled me down into a big hug. Gale came out to us and i stood up. I hugged him and i kissed him. He handed me my sword. "Ill fome back alive. I promise. Come here Ellie." I reached my hand out and she jumped and hugged us. I then went down to Midnight at the gate and looked at his armour. "Ready mid? I will protect you and my country. A longwith the people that i love." I patted him and he snorted.

My looks: Kingdom Life - Page 2 1112529697__Protector

Midnights looks: Kingdom Life - Page 2 Oblivionhorsearmor

Rens looks: Kingdom Life - Page 2 Anime_boy1

Ellies Looks: https://m580.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20green%20hair/PoKeR-_-FaCe/greenhairedgirl.jpg.html?src=www&t=1242104578?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2RkDxLLlxYosTrDRqNtCntPc7PpXD1Pa0uuI3N2RVUQOtYIzS8%2Fh%2F9UiYoSbkC8%2F%2B3mjjTXLWhgdTBVS3j699Bx5EDE82%2BqhzTQ1lnfGzoRTmofbB4z4dZdtL6Z%2Fv%2BeZZQYuJcOgVGJCDdyL%2FTGIujnafGOWFAeAXg%3D%3D

Gale looks: https://m189.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20with%20brown%20hair/Know-it-all14/Awesome%20Anime%20Pics/th_AnimeBoyblueeyes.jpg.html?src=www?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2RkDxLLlxYosTrDRqNtCntPc7PpXD1Pa0uuI3N2RVUQOtYIzS8%2Fh%2F9UiYoSbkC8%2F%2B3mjjTXLWhgdTBVS3j699Bx5EDE82%2BqhzTQ1lnfGzoRTmofbB4z4dZdtL6Z%2Fv%2BeZZQYuJcOgVGJCDdyL%2FTGIujnafGOWFAeAXg%3D%3D
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sat 20 Aug - 4:11

*Naoko's POV*
I ate dinner happily,knowing my troubles would be no more,and that they were gone for now.But if any trouble ever came my way,I'm sure my dear brother would take care of it,as he does for all of my needs.....
*Akai's POV*
It was now night time,and also our time to attack.Now the people I led had torches to light up the night with fire and ash,and to burn down the castle if worse had come to worse....
*Nao's POV*
When night came and my sister was sound asleep,I spent some time looking out the window,thinking about what I had done the night before.I shook the thought off.I wanted my sister to be happy,even if that meant doing things that are horrible.....If my sister becomes and evil,then I'll become an evil along with her.My thinking was interrupted by the smell of smoke.I squinted out the window to see fire.Torches.My eyes widened as I saw an entire army of citizens coming towards the castle,led by a woman with red hair......the same woman from earlier,and the man who my sister had been eyeing at the ball.I immediately ran out of my room into my sister's.I started shaking her awake."Naoko!! Naoko!! Wake up,wake up!!" I yelled.She woke up in alarm."What?! What is it!?" I pointed out the window.She got out of bed and looked.Her eyes widened."What do we do?!" she yelled."I don't know what their intentions are yet.....Just hold on,and DON'T MOVE." I ran out of her room and back into mine."Hey!!" I called out of my room and got the citizens' attention."Just what do you think you're doing?!!!" "Down with the princess! Down with the princess!!" Some of them yelled.The red haired woman spoke."We're taking your "Princess"!!!!" she yelled."We're tired of this and we're solving the problem! Don't you try to stop us!! We're armed and ready!! We're capturing her and making her pay for what she's done!!"
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sat 20 Aug - 6:02

(I'm lost)
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Sat 20 Aug - 6:08