Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!!

+4
Mew Sardonyx
STAR
Mew Cherry
mewninja412
8 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!!

Post by mewninja412 Wed 6 Jul - 7:13

"so you girls finally gotten used to the new recruits?" said ryou, who might've known about the new girl, Li."i wanted to talked to myself and i hope there wasn't too much trouble from the others." he looked at me when he spoke, which made me growl quietly, thinking that what he really said was 'i hope that sarah didn't scare you'. i stepped forward so everyone's attention was on me." everyone, i have a surprise for you. on my way here, i went to this booth and guess what i won....10 tickets to a awsome new beach resort for the summer!"
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sardonyx Wed 6 Jul - 8:57

My ears twitched when I heard Sarah say something about a beach resort. I looked a t her and asked "which one?" I knew a guy who had the same master as me that went on vacation to a beach resort in Japan and I was wondering if it was the same one.....If it was I'd have to tell him what happened to our master.........and it wouldn't be easy.
Mew Sardonyx
Mew Sardonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 6 Jul - 9:03

My eyes widened.
"THANK GOD!!! No more being so bored!....," I said while grabbing some water.
"This is gonna be fun~!!!" I said.
"So when are we going and for how long and how far is it and where is it and how long will it take to get there and and and.......," I was a bit excited.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sardonyx Wed 6 Jul - 9:14

"Umm...I think you better calm down." I said calmly.
Mew Sardonyx
Mew Sardonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Thu 7 Jul - 0:51

i began to back as soon as blue started to bombard me with questions. i manage to ready my thoughts and spoke." in order:"i started,"i don't know what the name of it is but it's the new one that just opened up. we're leaving in 5 days from today in the morning, so make sure you have everything ready before the day we leave. we'll be there for 3-4 weeks and it'll take 1/2 a day(give or take) to get from here to there. i think the resort will be next to a nice beach in osaka, not too near or far from town. oh and try to bring plenty of snacks with you for the ride there."
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 7 Jul - 5:17

"Oh sweet~!!!" I said pumping my fist in the air.I might be bored and tired most of the time,but once something happens,I go a bit....berserk.....
I suddenly got a bad thought. "Wait....exactly who is coming???....," I asked,worried.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Akachi Thu 7 Jul - 5:45

(That's why I put Mini Cherri)

The creature screeched and when the light faded, there was a cute little kitten sitting there. I laughed and said, "Another job well done." I changed back to human and started to play with the kitten when I saw something inside the cafe. A tall girl was holding a bunch of shiney tickets. The girls around her all started talking to each other when I heard the tall girl say, "Vacation..." My eyes lit up. I rushed through the doors and yelled, "I wanna come! Please! Please! Please!" I knew my begging was going to get annoying and that they would eventually say yes cause they would want me to shut up.
Sakura Akachi
Sakura Akachi

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Thu 7 Jul - 6:59

before i could answer blue's question, this girl came rushing into the cafe and starts begging, asking us (mainly me) if she could come, while annoying everyone else in the process. questioningly, i looked at and asked, ''and who r u exactly? and how did you know about these tickets?'' i wanted to tell that these are for me and my friends but i don't wanna sound mean...well, until if she don't get the point.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sardonyx Thu 7 Jul - 9:03

I knew it. It's the same one he's at. I looked around annoyed as a girl came running into the cafe beeging if she could come. I really didn't want her to come along but if she does, it's fine by me......as long as she doesn't get in my way. I noticed I was growling slightly and looked away.
Mew Sardonyx
Mew Sardonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Akachi Fri 8 Jul - 4:30

I stopped begging to answer her question, "I'm Yurina, but you can call me Mini Cherri...Everyone does already." Just as I finished, I caught the smell of strawberry shortcake and got distracted. I storted running around on all fours like a kitty looking for it, not noticing that my tail and ears had popped out. I ran past a blonde haired guy while I was searching for it. He grabbed my tail and said, "Well well, how many of you girls are there. There've been so many of you already...I'm getting tired of it."
Sakura Akachi
Sakura Akachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 8 Jul - 5:18

"Ah.....," I said."ANOTHER Mew....Seriouly,how many of us are there?" I asked Ryou."I mean YOU'RE sopposed to be in control of it all," I said,pointing at Ryou.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Sat 9 Jul - 5:54

i stood where i was, still wasn't convinced on this yurina girl coming with us. the only thing we know sbout her is her name and that she's a mew, not to mention, could be more annonying than blue can be. it was a matter of time until she starts begging again.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Sun 10 Jul - 3:38

(>_>")
(kk Yurina....your turn....)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sardonyx Tue 12 Jul - 8:41

I looked up at Sarah with a blank expression. "she's coming with us isn't she?" I half growled, well aware that my ears and tail had popped out. I didn't trust her......and I wasn't about to either. I started thinking that she was after the guy I knew and that made me feel jealous, I just didn't show it.
Mew Sardonyx
Mew Sardonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Tue 12 Jul - 20:21

i saw that Li was as irritated at this girl as i was. i turned back to her and said," i hope not. i was thinking 'bout leavin' her here with ryou and keiichiro if they're not goin'...so well don't upset her...much." i didn't really care. i just wanting to go on this trip without any problems.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Akachi Wed 13 Jul - 0:41

(It doesn't matter if she goes cause your gonna meet another one of my characters that's already at the resort. I'm gonna make a new account for every 'major' character I have.)

I kept struggling and eventually he let go. He looked away and said, "Since your a mew, your gonna be here a while...So you might as well introduce yourself properly." I crossed my arms and said, "Fine...My name is Kumai, Yurina (Last, First) I'm 10 years old and a student at Aiyako Academy. I will be attending the 5th Year (Grade) Honors Class when school starts. My blood type is B, Special skill...um I dunno, Hobbies...Cooking. There's not much I can tell you." They proboally thought that I was annoying but I really didn't care. I closed my eyes and said, "Can I go or not...I'll have my parents write you a check for the cost of my ticket."
Sakura Akachi
Sakura Akachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 13 Jul - 1:40

I rolled my eyes.Not at Yurina,but at the other girls.Was I the only one not annoyed??
"I seriously don't think I can take a vacation with any of these girls.....I pretty much a burden to everyone...nobody would even WANT for me to come....," I thought.
Finally I spoke up. "You know what....she can have my ticket.Now that I think about I don't want to go," I muttered.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 13 Jul - 4:30

"who said we didn't want you to come?" i told blue, holding the ticket i reserved especially JUST for her,"we want you to come blue. things would no fun without ya, and think about it, do you really want to stay here at this BORING place the whole time doin' the same BORING thing every BORING day and have a BORING summer?" i hoped that she'll change her mind, thinking that she go crazy if she stays here.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 13 Jul - 4:46

I looked at the ticket,then back at sarah.And....then back at the ticket.
"You say that like you PERFER me to go......o-o...," I told Sarah.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Akachi Wed 13 Jul - 5:30

I looked at her like she was crazy and said, "Why would you even think about giving up your ticket?..This is a once in a lifetime oppertunity...Besides, you're the only one here who seems like they don't hate me..." As I said the last part, my voice got quieter. I knew they didn't want me to go, but part of me still wanted them to like me. That was one of my problems: I speek my mind too much...I don't consider how other people will feel with what I say.
Sakura Akachi
Sakura Akachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sardonyx Wed 13 Jul - 12:29

I sighed, knowing it wouldn't help much, "we do want you to come blue, but if Yurina's coming she better not get in my way....."I knew that i sounded mean but I really want to go on this vacation....."I hope he's still there by the time we get there....." I muttered under my breath, hoping no one would hear me.
Mew Sardonyx
Mew Sardonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 13 Jul - 21:28

"so i guess it's agreed..."i said catiously,"both of you are coming." i gave out a ticket to each person, including myself and kept the leftover." so that we won't bored out of our mind" i said giving a ticket to blue," and so we don't cause bad blood to others." i said while i give yurina hers. i tried to stay positive for the time being but somehow i knew that it wasn't going last, but still, it'll have to do for now.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 13 Jul - 22:43

"Alright I'll go.But....," I said cautiously,"What are we doing with the leftover ticket?......"
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Thu 14 Jul - 5:33

i looked at the extra ticket that was left. i don't want to throw it away but we don't need it. i shrugged and said, "well i keep this just in case."
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Akachi Thu 14 Jul - 5:56

I took the ticket and almost shreeked with joy. I grinned and said, "So...exactly where are we going." I was hoping to find a certain upper-classman at the resort. She should be there but I still wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to the wrong place. Since I couldn't talk to her about it at school, I would have to do it at the resort. Besides, at school people are crowded around her all the time so this was the best way.
Sakura Akachi
Sakura Akachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next