Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!!

+4
Mew Sardonyx
STAR
Mew Cherry
mewninja412
8 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! Empty Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!!

Post by mewninja412 Tue 17 May - 2:04

(plot: school's out and all us (and dude friends who we didn't ask out yet) are hanging out at the café when i get tickets for ux to go to a awesome resort 4 the WHOLE summer.)
(we'll do the RP in self-literate form, which we write it like a book.)
(note:if anyone starts this RP b4 me, starts b4 i come in the RP 'cause i'm the only one who got the tickets.)
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Summer Time Vacay!!!!!!!!

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 17 May - 17:00

(you start)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 18 May - 15:18

do you have one of those days when one minute, you going on with your normal business then something awesome happens and you can't seem to stop smiling? well...even though it rarely happens to me, today it couldn't happen on any other day. as i was walking the cafe mew mew to meet up with my friends, i can't help to wonder how i must've did something right to have such good karma.
----------------------------------------flashback-------------------------------------------------------

it all started when i walking down the sidewalk, my heavy backpack on my shoulders and earbuds in with music playing on a mildly low volume. i looked over to see this crowd of people,mostly my age, gathered around a stand on the other side of the street. normally, i stay away from large crowds to avoid any unnecessary attention but, as usual, curiousity starts a dabate with me. his time, curiousity won. i silently went to the other side to see what was going on. it was a sweeps booth in order to win tickets to a awesome beach resort hotel for the whole summer."hey you, tall quiet girl in the back, feeling lucky?" a male voice called to me as i was about to turn away. i knew he meant me because there wasn't any other tall girls besideme. i moved carefully to the front of the crowd and found that the voice was from a man that looked like he was in his mid 20s. next to him was woman who was around the same age. on the table, there was a steel wire wheel with slips of paper inside."so? wanna try your luck for a chance to win tickets to this beach resort?"the woman asked me."hmm...i don't know..." i said uncertainly. the man grinned cooly and said,"come on! don't miss out on a summer of a lifetime!! for a vacation like never before!" then i hear words of encouragement coming from the crowd behind, two girls on my left saying"go on do it",tall and kinda cute guys looking over on my right saying"yeah come on, go for it!" a small once of color began to come to my cheeks. finally, with all the encouragement for them, i decided to take it. the man told what i had to do to try to win and i did it. soon, the crowd erupted with joy after the man called my slip of paper that it was a winner. i couldn't believe it...i actually won! the two girls give me congrads along with the two boys,which i thought i saw one of them wink at me for a moment. i wanted to jump up and down too but i didn't so i just smiled. i walked away while still hearing words of congrads and good luck,maybe even some complements from some of the dudes.
===========================================================

i looked at the tickets i hold tightly in my hand, remembering what happened eariler. the smile still was on my lips and gotten a bit wider. as i walked towards the cafe door, i thought of my friends reactions when i tell the news.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 18 May - 23:02

It was SO hot.I was so tired.I was laying down on the table in the cafe."NEED.WATER," I muttered.Then I saw Sarah coming in. "SARAH.....DO YOU HAVE WATER???" I screeched.I didn't feel like doing any work toady."Hey Sarah......why are you smiling????" I said suspiciously.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Thu 19 May - 0:55

"hn..." that was all i said to blue when she saw me coming in. i remembered what she said and decided to reply. i went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water that was good and cold with the small chunks of ice in it." blue, heads up!" i shouted from the kitchen as tossed the water out of the order window, hoping that blue will catch it (with the help animal reflexes) instead of being lazy and having it hit her head. then i quickly went to the back to change to my work clothes after my enhanced wild dog hearing catches the sound of the bottle. i put the tickets in my backpack and zipped it up. i didn't want to lose them. i wanted to wait for everyone else to get here so i can tell them together. my smile already faded and i was to my normal face.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 19 May - 2:11

I caught the water bottle and yelled "THANK YOU," but as soon as I started drinking it I realized that I had spilled all over myself."Oh well.But seriously Sarah....why WERE you smiling just now????" I knew something was up with her,she didn't answer me so that was the only explanation.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 1 Jun - 8:58

i started to fix the cafe up a bit before the customers came, making sure that everything was straight. soon later, the others finally in.
(this is where anyone else (besides me and blue) can join in at)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 5 Jun - 4:25

(None of my other characters exist anymore. Momoko is my only character.)

I walked into the cafe and looked around. It was my first time actually being in the cafe. I had heard so much about the girls from Ryou and I couldn't wait to meet them. When I walked in, the girls were all tidying up the cafe in their cute little uniforms.
"Hello,... My name Momoko. I not speak much English, Sumimasenga (I'm sorry)" I looked at them hoping that they didn't think I was a complete idiot. I handed them the note that Ryou had wrote. It said,

親愛なるミューズ、
彼女。名前は桃子です。彼女は英語を上手に話すことはありません。彼女はチームの最新のメンバーです。私は、彼女のためにやつを用意している彼女の周りを示す。
亮から
(Dear Mews,
Her. name is Momoko. She doesn't speak english well. She is the newest member of the team. I have prepared a locker for her, show her around.
From, Ryou)
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Sun 5 Jun - 20:56

after i read the note from Ryou that the new girl gave me, i look up to see her stare at me curiously. i looked at the note again and turn it over to the back. there was another note but this one's for momoko.
"momoko, when u get to the cafe,
give this note to sarafina woodling. she's the tall girl with light brown skin and navy blue eyes.
ask her if you need help with anything.
from Ryou."
i growled angrily under my breath, hoping i don't scare the new girl. leave it to Ryou to think i know everything and give me the hard stuff. letting the thought go for a while, i sighed and turned my attention to momoko."okay, i guess we'll show you around...hey blue..." i called as i turned to see blue talking on the phone, making no effort to help. i sweatdropped at her laziness and turned back to the new girl."come on, i'll show you around." i said walking with her behind me.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 5 Jun - 21:10

"um... T-thank you..." I said as I followed her around the cafe. She took me in the back and showed me a pale pink locker. "You'll need to get dressed. We're opening soon." She said motioning to the locker. I had a feeling that she didn't like me, but I was determined to make this work. I changed into my uniform. It was pale pink and a light orange. "KAWAII!!!" I exclaimed as I walked out into the cafe.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Mon 6 Jun - 2:29

"Wait what?! No! No I'm not going to-.......SHUT UP!!!Ugh,I'm with my friends!! I'll call you later,okay?? Fine,bye," I hung up the phone and sighed. "Inuyasha's being stupid again," I said,shaking my head.The I saw a girl with pink hair. I whispered to Sarah, "Who is this??" I said,seeing that she had a uniform on.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 6 Jun - 6:12

"oh, so you just now noticed..."i thought to myself. somehow i knew the person on the phone was her half-demon boyfriend Inuyasha. i didn't know he could use a phone. i whispered back to blue."she's the newest mew in the team and is gonna be workin' here now." i then faced blue and looked her in the eye, becoming serious as i often do."be nice and don't do anything stupid unless you want to give her a bad impression 'bout you." i warned her. i fixed my black and blue uniform a bit, even though i didn't much like it 'cause it was so girly,and walked back to the new girl who was waiting.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Mon 6 Jun - 13:30

I sighed."Whatever," I murmured to myself. I went and got changed. "This is stupid,school's out,and we never do anything here anyway," I thought.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 6 Jun - 16:34

'dat's what you think' i thought, remembering back to the tickets i had safe in my backpack. i pulled out my phone to check the time. it was already on silence so it was ok. when i opened it, i saw i had 1 missed call and 1 text message. i looked at the number and knew immediately who it was. it was my silly, kind best friend, Kakashi. he probably called to check up on me like he usually do and see where i was. he must be on his way here in the cafe now. lost in my thoughts, i didn't noticed the new girl trying to get my attention until she came running to me.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Mon 6 Jun - 22:41

(Kakashi from Naruto o_o??)
I sighed and said "Hey uh guys...how 'bout we close up shop?? We really need some time off.....not that we do things alot normally."
I had a feeling something good was coming up.I didn't know why,considering the situation at the moment,but I did.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 6 Jun - 22:59

(no!!! RP kakashi the 1 i'm friends with)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Mon 6 Jun - 23:51

(lol good,you had me worried there)
(yeah....."friends".....suuuuuurreee......)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Tue 7 Jun - 4:48

(Don't know what sarah wants me to say so i'll just leave it to her Smile )
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Tue 7 Jun - 8:03

i snapped out of my thought and saw that momoko was running, more like stumbling, towards me with a handful of plates too much to carry. i couldn't move out of the way fast enough and we collided into each other, falling and causing the plates to crash on the floor. the majority of the plates fell closer to me, with a few hitting me. i searched around my body and i found only minor cuts on my cheek and arm. i got up and went to see if momoko was alright.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Tue 7 Jun - 21:00

"Sumimasenga, Watashi wa sore o kurīn'appu shimasu! (I'm sorry, I'll clean it up!)" As I bent down to pick up the peices of the shattered plates, I noticed a cut on my arm. It wasn't just a cut, more like a gash. Blood ran down my arm and dripped onto the floor. I sighed and whispered,
"I'm sorry Sarafina-senpai, I'm a disapointment."
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 7 Jun - 22:49

I went into a bit of a panic. "Um um um hold on guys!!! I-It's okay,Momoko!!!" But then I got that thirst when I started looking at the blood.My bat-like abilities were still with me,so I couldn't help it.But I covered my nose and ran to get some peroxide,cotton sawbs and bandaids.At least I was trying.But I couldn't do it.I collapsed on the ground."Y-You do it,Sarah...I can't control myself....," I managed to get the words out.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 8 Jun - 1:52

Crap...this just had to happen now. lucky enough blue brought the first-aid before fainting on me. i don't blame her, feeling like i'm gonna pass out after i saw the gash on momoko and, with my enhanced sense of smell, picked up the scent of her blood. even so, i was able to stay calm and take care of the wound. i took peroxide and quickly pour some on a cotton ball. then i gently grabbed momoko's arm by her wrist, revealing the cut that was at least about 2'' or 3'' inches. carefully, i dabbed the wet cotton ball on the gash, using quick and slow motions,so the peroxide can get in. i felt momoko wincing while i was doing it, nearly attempted to jerk her arm away, but i had a strong grip on her wrist and continued to disinfect the gash. after i put a piece of gauze on it, i began to wrap the bandage on it. momoko started whimpering, so sad about this happening, tears began to surface."hey." i said still looking down wrapping the bandage,catching momoko's attention,"it's alright, it's ain't your fault...crap like this happens sometimes...the first day on the job ain't always goin' to be perfect...so don't doubt yourself." i thought the small lecture was kinda lame, but still good enough for her.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 8 Jun - 2:15

I felt kind of dizzy.But I didn't smell as much blood now,so I was okay.I stood up and walked over to Sarah and Momoko.I bowed down quickly and shook my head."S-Sorry!!! I really didn't mean to do that....." I felt embarrassed."Wow....great way to make an idiot of yourself,Morgan," I thought to myself.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 8 Jun - 3:26

"hn." i nodded. good thing there was no customers here or else this would've cause a scene."i'll be right back." i said as i went to look for a mop to clean off the blood while they stayed behind.
(sorry it's so short)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 8 Jun - 13:35

I kept myself from looking at the blood.Didn't help much,I could still smell it,but there wasn't alot of it,so I was okay.I turned to Momoko."Honestly,I'm sorry I couldn't help," I said
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next