Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Time Transfer EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Time Transfer EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Time Transfer EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Time Transfer EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Time Transfer EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Time Transfer EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Time Transfer EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Time Transfer EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Time Transfer EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Time Transfer

3 posters

Go down

Time Transfer Empty Time Transfer

Post by STAR Thu 5 May - 3:59

(This another literate rpg so yeah no asterisk style rpg everything is to be written like a book)

A scientist accidentally blows up his expirimental time machine and creates a time paradox. Somehow we all get sucked into this paradox and are transported to fueldal Japan. Since its Japan when you character speaks it must be in Japanese. If you don't speak Japanses then use google translate. You have to also put what you're character said translated into Englishin parenthesis behind what they said.

----------------------------------------

When I woke up, I wasn't in my bed or even my house. It was way too fancy to be my and Light's three room apartement. Everything was traditional and the wood was all a light and shiney color.

Time Transfer Images11

The sliding door opened slightly and a girl stepped in. She was about 11 or 12 and she looked like a servent girl. She looked at me and said,
"Ohayō misu Saya! Anata wa ima made shutoku suru hitsuyō ga arimasu, anata no otōsan wa anata ga jikan ni breakfeast no junbi ga dekite iru to shuchō shite iru.(Good morning Miss Saya! You have to get up now, your father insists that you be ready for breakfeast on time.)"
"Watashi no chichi wa? (My father?)" I had no idea who she was talking about.
"Hai, anata no chichi kōtei. )Yes, your father the emperor)" The emperor. No thats not right.
"Ima nan-jidesu ka? (What time is it?)" I replyed worriedly.
"7-Ji 12 tsuki dai yon 1582. (7:12, May fourth 1582)" Huh, Feudal Japan that couldn't be right, it was May 4, 2011.

I decided to play along with it and the girl proceeded to dress me.
Time Transfer 55491110
I didn't like being in this time but I didn't mind the kimono, it was acctually cute. The girl walked me out of my room and lead me down a hallway. I wasn't sure what was next but I knew that I would have to play along.
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Time Transfer Empty Re: Time Transfer

Post by Mew Anubis Fri 6 May - 15:21

(1582?....Masamune would've been 15 then...ok I'm in.)

I woke up somewhere near a river and looked around. I didn't know where my friends were, but somehow I knew I would find them eventually. I got up to look around when I saw what looked like an army heading straight towards me. With nowhere to hide and no time left to get out of the way, I closed my eyes and hoped for the best....
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Sat 7 May - 8:08

i felt someone shaking my shoulder and calling out to me, as if they was trying to wake me up,"oneechan...oneechan..."i manage to open my eyes but when i did, a pair of wide brown eyes stared back at me."me o samasu o neechan, sore wa asamasu!"(wake up oneechan, it's morning!) said the girl in front of me."oneechan?"i said while i looked around to find that i wasn't in my house. the room was way too big and fancy, for a rich person almost, to be it. i sat up and saw that my clothes were different. i was in a navy blue kimono that seems to fade to black at the ends with and lighter blue sash that faded to navy blue. the little girl's kimono was similar but hers was yellow that fades to red with a orange sash that fades to yellow. she smiled at me while she took my hand."ima iku no o kika sete kuru"(now come on, let's go) she said, tugging on my hand when we stood up,"papa atashi-tachi o matte iru."(papa's waiting for us) i thought,"now what did we get myself into this time?"
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Sat 7 May - 13:23

I heard the thundering of hooves fade as voices grew louder. I noticed one was a woman about 35 and opened my eyes. She walked up to me, full of confidence and without fear. she looked at me sternly and spoke in a calm tone."Anata wa koko ni subete no hōhō o yatte iru?(What are you doing all the way out here?)" I moved slightly but showed the same kindness she showed me. "Watashi wa watashi no yūjin kara bunri shita.(I was separated from my friends)" She looked at me with concern for a while the asked me "Anata no namae wa nanidesu ka?(what's your name?)" I didn't know what to say, my name was Sakura, but it wasn't my real name..... "Watashi no namae wa nani anata o miru Yumiko o,desu ka? (My name is Yumiko, what's yours?)" She stood up straight, looked down at me with warm brown eyes and smiled. "Watashi wa Oichi gozen.(I am oichi)" I realised I heard the name before, but didn't show it. "Watashi-tachi ga okonatte, anata no yūjin o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu.(Let us go and find your friends) she said while walking back to her horse. I nodded and followed her. I just hope everybody is ok I thought to myself while I clambered up behind who I guess was her brother, Nobunaga, and held on tight as we rode off into gathering fog.....
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sat 7 May - 18:49

The girl lead me into a large room with a table in the middle. I sat on the empty cusion. There were three men at the table. One my age and two older. One of the older said,
"This is my daughter, Saya." The other older man observed me....and said,
"Yes...She will make an excelet wife for my son, Mikou." Huh!? What was he talking about? They all looked at the surprised expression on my face.
"Then it's settled, the union will proceed and our families will be joined." I got up and yelled,
"No!!! I do not belong to this time and I will not marry someone I do not know!!!" I hunk his angered them because the one claiming to be my father elapse me and yelled,
"Foolish girl, do not speak out of turn!" The other older man said,
"This is not acceptable, but under the sicumstances it will be excused.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sat 7 May - 21:13

(oops I'll fix everything layer)
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Sun 8 May - 2:14

(ok)

We came to a stop outside a traditional style Japanese house and Oichi and Nobunaga got off their horse with me close behind. "Watashi-tachi wa koko de nanidesu ka?(What are we doing here?)" I asked cautiously. Oichi smiled and said "Wareware wa,-sa ya, chichioya e no hōmon o haratte iru.( We are paying a visit to Saya and her father)" I knew I wasn't the only one who was transported here! I just hope she's alright. We walked in calmly and quietly as Saya's 'father' was half-scolding Saya about something I couldn't quite figure out.
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Sun 8 May - 7:22

the little girl lead me down a hallway somewhere. i looked down at our hands and stared, seeing her small, fair-skinned hand holding my slightly tanned, light brown one, immediately made me different...even more out of piace than i already was. we continued walking until we got to another larger room. there was two people, a man and woman, talking to each other. the little girl ran quickly towards them with arms wide open."mama, papa!"she said, the two adults turned around to look at us. the woman, with her long straight dark brown hair flowing down her back, looked down at the girl smiling."good morning to you akari." the woman said."mama, oneechan's here."akari said, having everyone's attention to me."i woke her and brought her here." the dark-haired man smiled and said,"well, that was very nice of you to do that akari." akari giggled as the man patted her head. seeing them like this made me feel more sad and different.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Sun 8 May - 11:16

I saw in Oichi's hand a small piece of paper. I couldn't see all the writing on it, but I did see that my japanese name 'Yumiko', the word 'marriage' and some place called 'Ōshū' were underlined. uh oh.....something was wrong here.....All I remember about Ōshū was that it's home to the Date(Pronounced Dah-tay) clan. Oh no, that's what this is about, I have an arranged marriage to a member of the Date clan.....I hope Saya hasn't got the same problem.......
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 8 May - 21:21

(I'm on an iPod right now so I'll fix all of the English to Japanese later)

We continued yelling at each other as the other man was talking to his son. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Sakura standing there staring at me.
"Sakura, do you know where we are?!" I almost shouted at her.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Mon 9 May - 9:20

I knew she remembered me, but I had to act quick as everyone was getting suspicious...."Sore wa Yumiko no.... Sakura wa watashi no hontō no namae de wa arimasen......(Sakura isn't my real name....it's Yumiko......)" I heard a little girl gasp and saw that her finger was pointing in the direction of the window. I walked over to the window and looked out. A small army was marching past the house with a flag that I guessed had the family crest on it. I looked closer and saw why she had gasped...........

The Date......were passing through.......

(i'm actually trying to make things harder for myself here but sadly it isn't working......)
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Tue 10 May - 6:18

it was like the more i watched them, the worser it felt. the family sat down on the plush and began to eat together until the man noticed that i hadn't even touched my breakfast in front of me. "is something wrong?" said the man, his voice strong yet kind, which somehow reminded me of someone i knew but i couldn't remember it at the time.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Tue 10 May - 9:35

(FFFFF I IZ DRAWING A BLANK!!!!! *ragequit*)
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down