Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here)

+8
STAR
mewrassberry
Mew Cherry
Mew Anubis
Yuki Hayase
Nick
corina4eva
Fiya
12 posters

Go down

POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) Empty POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here)

Post by Fiya Sat 15 Aug - 15:52

My adventure:

I walk through the gates of my house. I still can't stop thinking about that planet. Poor Dren. An earthquake then goes off. I faint

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I wake up to find myself laying on the ground still. I look at my watch. 5:00pm. I stand up then begin staggering inside. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep. I awake to find it 1am.

"I think it's going to be a very pleasant day today. Woah good no one else was here to hear that. What's wrong with me?"

I looked out the window. Why do I suddenly want to go outside and walk around? I then jumped out the window and land perfectly on my feet

"Ok that's NOT possible"

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I walk down to Cafe Mew Mew. That place is awesome. When I arrive I see Elliot and Wesley standing outside

Wesley - Welcome again Savannah.
"Hi?"
Wesley - We've been waiting for you
"Why?"
Elliot - Stop with the questions and just get inside
"So rude..."

I walk in thru the back door

"Explain NOW?"
Elliot - and you call me rude
"You are"
Elliot - Whatever
Wesley - You're here because you have Red DNA data
"You mean those endangered animals?"
Wesley - You are smart aren't you?
"Thanks, but more explaining please?"
Elliot - You have the ability to become a cat transformation
"Always thought of myself as a cat"
Elliot - Yes well with this Power Pendant you can transform. You'll figure out how to use it

Elliot hands me a power pendant.

"Very well then"
Fiya
Fiya
Admin

http://fxya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) Empty Re: POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here)

Post by corina4eva Sun 16 Aug - 11:10

my adventure

it was a long and dark night. it was quiet.to quiet, thats when i new some thing was up!

BOOM BOOM i was nocked to the ground the next thing i new there was a dark figure then i fell into a deep sleep.

-----time skip------

" Were a-am I ?"
Elliot- mew mew cafe
"what?"
Elliot-mew mew cafe
"wow what am i doing here?"
Elliot-your a mew mew you can transform
"????????????"
Elliot-you ok ?
"yeah please explain?"
Elliot-ok your a mew mew you can trans form in to a hawk not literaly but thats your mew mew animal here you can use this to trans form.

Elliot places the pendant in my hands

it wes gold. and shiny.
corina4eva
corina4eva

Back to top Go down

POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here) Empty Re: POWER PENDANT RECEIVE (Start your adventure here)

Post by Fiya Sun 16 Aug - 11:23

Ok start a new topic to begin your own adventure
Fiya
Fiya
Admin

http://fxya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri 21 May - 18:30

It hadn't been such a great morning so far. I may prefer the rain, but that doesn't mean that I like being stuck without an umbrella in it. As I ran for home, I nearly slipped a few times, before finally tumbling down right on my bottom.

"Yowtch!"

Standing back up, I dusted off and glanced around.

"Ok. I think I'd better find some shelter.

Fortunately, as I looked up, I noticed that I'd tripped right in front of a cafe. I'd never stopped there before, generally I stuck to drivethroughs, but it seemed like a good place to wait until the storm quieted down. As I headed in, I once again slipped on my shoes, but this time I came face to face with a pendant as I landed.

"Oww... hey, what's that?

Picking it up, I noticed that the pendant felt kind of warm in a way, almost like it was something I'd misplaced. As no one else was around at the moment, I decided to put it on, and waited to see if anyone came back to pick it up. To my surprise, a girl walked up to me with a smile.

Girl-"Looks like it's a perfect fit."

She smiled again as she set down a ice cream sundae.

Girl-"Just consider it a welcome present."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but immediatly dug in, never saying no to free ice cream.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hayase Fri 6 Aug - 1:04

Yuki had been walking around town for quite awhile and didn't know what to do. She stuck her hands in her jacket pockets and walked around looking up at every building she passed. As she walked on the sidewalk she kicked a stone in front of her. "Hmmm... It's quiet today..." She had reached a pink building she had never seen before and tilted her head seeing how beautiful it was she wanted to walk in. "I wonder if it's open?" She walked to the door and peered inside "HELLO?" she waited for an answer, but getting none she decided to walk in and look around for herself. "Eh!? It's so pretty in here!"
"Who's there!?"
She heard the strange voice and looked around not seeing anyone she dove to hide behind a table.
"Answer me! Who's out there!?" The voice came again as a boy with blonde hair stepped into veiw.
She not wanting to get into trouble scooted a long the floor and went down a hallway and found a big statue. She went to touch it as the voice came down this hallway now "There you are don't touch that!"
The statue began to glow and she was engulfed in a blue aura "W-where am I?" Later she was in a light blue dress blue glove mouse ear a top her head and a mouse tail with a bow. "What's going on?"
"You've become a Mew Mew..." He sounded puzzled.
"Me? A Mew Mew!?" she was shocked. she couldn't believe this was happening and she fainted.
~~~~ Time jump ~~~~

"W-what happened?" she was in a daze and couldn't really see anywhere she just looked around.
"You fainted here take this..." He handed her a pendant.
"O-okay..." She got up felt her head looked around once more and ran out.
Yuki Hayase
Yuki Hayase

http://shugochara.niceboards.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Fri 6 Aug - 3:39

Lillith had just arrived in Tokyo after her battle against a powerful being(can't say who it is yet sorry).she was walking around aimlessly when she bumped into a pole.
"Ow! stupid pole" she said in fustration when all of a sudden a bright light surrounded her and she fainted, only to just see the light fading away as it left her in a goth style outfit only it was black and red,Huge fox ears that seemed too big for her head and a fox tail to match.
"You ok?"asked a small girl as Lillith woke up in a daze.
"Yeah i'm fine, who are you?"she asked wearily.
"My name is Milani and it seems you are now a Mew Mew"replied the girl.
"A what?" asked Lillith, now a little annoyed.
"We don't have much time, follow me"said the girl as she ran into the forest.
Lillith shook her head as she ran after the girl, only to yell out in fustration while trying desperately not to drop her crown,"Hey wait up!"

sorry that it's not that good but it was all I was able to come up with
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 13 Aug - 3:01

my adventure

"today sure is nice.i think i'll go down to the park."
then i left home to go to the park

"aahh its nice out today." ahhhh justin.... i wish you were mine.but your popular and i have one friend at school.i just wish you would noti-
the ground shakes
"wwwwww-what iiii-is GOING OOOONNN!!!!!!"
then i fainted.
-----TIME SKIP------
i wake up,in some bright pink building.
wesley "Elliot she is awake."
elliot "Good."
"where the heck am i why did i faint who are you and why am i here!!!!!"
wesley "You are a mew mew.you transform with this.use it and it'll make sense." *hands me a yellow shiney thing
"Fine but i'm warning you if this thing hurts me i will-"
elliot "it won't hurt you just USE IT ALREADY!!"
"fine mr. rude."
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 13 Aug - 3:13

*transforms

OMG i have cute white tiger ears and a cute tiger tail and a cute outfit and CUTE!!!!!
wesley "to change back put it to your mew mark.Bye the way,that thing is called a power pendant."
"Mew mark?????"
elliot "the inside of your left forearm."
i look there and see a blue pawprint
"WWWAAAHH???How did that get there??"
i put power pendant there and changes back.
elliot "Listen marina you are a mew mew you have to fight the aliens and SAVE THIS WORL
"OK!!"
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewrassberry Wed 25 Aug - 21:09

my adventure:

*thinks i think i might wanna go to that new amusment park in town*
*takes bus to amusement park*
it's so nice here i'm gonna cotton candy!!!
*eats cottton candy candy*
it's so nice out today.aaaahhhh theres no way this day could-
*ground shakes.i see a red light*
*faints*
mewrassberry
mewrassberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mewrassberry Wed 25 Aug - 21:16

*wakes up in a dark room*
wesley:elliot she woke up
elliot:finaly.
were in the world am i??? who are you people???!!!!wwhhyy did i faint????!!!!!
elliot : you are a mew mew!!
a what what???
elliot : just take this and it will make sense as you go along

*elliot hands me a yellow shinny thingy*
mewrassberry
mewrassberry

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 31 Oct - 9:48

MY STORY

I was walking in Shadow Forest when I found myself running like I was being chased,but I didn't know why.Then I stopped and turned around.Standing behind me was a white tiger.I was surprised because they are extreamly rare to this region of the world.The tiger opened it's mouth and sudenly there was a red flash of life.Then every thing went black.
When I woke up I was in an all white room,and I had a tail and ears.There were little silver tiger marks all over my body.My clothes were gone,so I had a blanket wraped around me.I was in shock for a few minutes so I couldn't move.By the time I was able to move i heard a door open.A few moments later there was a man standing in front of me.He gave me a uniform that looked like a maids costume.He told me to put it on.I was hesitant at first but itwas better than wearing a blanket so I did.
He than showed me a charm that looked like a heart with ribbon tied around it.He attached it to a necklace that I hadn't relized was on me.I then turned back to normal

Last edited by SayaOtanashi on Fri 17 Dec - 1:04; edited 1 time in total
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Kane Wed 10 Nov - 23:18

OK MY TURN!

I had just come off the plane from Aswan, Egypt with news that my brother and uncle were somewhere in Tokyo. when I was in the forest, looking for clues that would lead me to a bright red light covered the sky. When I tried to go towards the source I fainted. As I woke up I noticed that I was wearing a different outfit and silver gloves. I ran off to find a mirror to figure out why I looked like this when I also noticed that I had two jackal-like ears that were black and a tail to match it. I told myself there was nothing to worry about and that this was something that was going to happen anyway when I came across a pink cafe where there were other girls with the same problem so I went inside to look for answers about what I had become.

As I walked inside I talked with one of the girls who told me that I was a mew and gave me a pendant like the one she had. I probably shouldn't have believed her at first but a lot of weird things have happened to me before so I thought to myself that this was going to be fun and went with the flow, even if I didn't like this place I knew I was was going to end up working here.. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?.....
Sadie Kane
Sadie Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu 11 Nov - 22:21

i'm to lazy to do this.
Serena
Serena

http://mewmelody.4umer.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 11 Nov - 22:53

XD
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu 11 Nov - 23:33

XD i'm a mystery
Serena
Serena

http://mewmelody.4umer.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 12 Nov - 0:52

XD
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue-Wolf-Mew Wed 5 Jan - 15:35

im so confused O.o' Anyone wanna help me out on what i'm supposed to do here or anywhere in this website?
Blue-Wolf-Mew
Blue-Wolf-Mew

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 5 Jan - 18:40

(u just rp in different topics as your OC)
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 6 Jan - 1:22

(yea its soooo fuuuunn)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Thu 6 Jan - 2:35

ya same as them
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down