Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before

Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before Empty Tokyo Mew Mew RP Forum - To Be Returning, Bigger and Better than Before

Post by Fiya Sat 2 Aug - 20:57

Hi everyone, Fiya here!

So, I have recently received a message from one of our dedicated members and upon returning to the website have noticed that there are a few people who are interested in this site returning to its former glory.
I am more than happy to renovate and create the role-playing forum anew! It's going to be a lot more exciting and going to include many more features, including active activity from myself.
Though we aren't sure which route we want to take, I already know that you are all going to be happy with the result.
In the past few years since my abrupt leave I have learned and grown a lot. I plan on using all that knowledge that I have gained in order to bring back this wonderful website!

I have decided to keep all the old posts and simply put them in a category called 'Nostalgia'. Users will not be allowed to write messages in these categories and they exist only to show what this site used to be.

I hope to have all of your support, so please be patient while this website is built
Fiya
Fiya
Admin

http://fxya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down