Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Midnight Sweets EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Midnight Sweets EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Midnight Sweets EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Midnight Sweets EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Midnight Sweets EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Midnight Sweets EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Midnight Sweets EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Midnight Sweets EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Midnight Sweets EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Midnight Sweets

4 posters

Go down

Midnight Sweets Empty Midnight Sweets

Post by Anzu Sun 6 Nov - 6:16

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE,
THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME?

Midnight Sweets 2511cf7b
NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE
THIS ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME

help me believe, it's not the real me; somebody help me tame this animal!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The night air was humid and stuffy from the heat. Ame suddenly awoke and sat up quickly, clutching her head. She gasped for air as she noticed that she had left her window open. She decided that she would close it after she got a quick snack and something to make her head stop hurting. She walked down the stairs and trudged across the tatami floor, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She stopped in the bathroom first to get some medicine. The medicine cabinet creaked as she opened it, but she ignored it and reached for a bottle of Asprin. She popped open the lid as she rubbed her head. Two white pills fell into the palm of her hand. She left the bottle on the bathroom sink and wandered if to the kitchen, half asleep.

Ame opened the large, chrome colored refridgerator and grabbed a bottle of water that she had opened earlier the day before. It was ice cold in her hand as condensation on the sides of the ran down her arm when she picked it up. She put the pills in her mouth and flinched at the disgusting bitter taste of them. The water felt cold and refreshing. She sat the bottle on the black marble counter and opened one of the white cabinets. It was stocked with various potato ships and sweets. She grabbed a box of chocolate Mochi truffles with a sticky not on it that said, "Property of Momoko, DO NOT EAT THIS, Ame!" She removed the pink sticky note letting it flutter to the floor. She ate a few and fell asleep on the counter.

[SIZE=1]
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

wordcount: n/a
tag: anyone can reply(just make the character interact with mine)
lyrics: animal i have become by three days grace
notes: when you reply make sure that your character interacts with mine

Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Midnight Sweets Empty Re: Midnight Sweets

Post by Mew Cherry Sun 6 Nov - 18:19

Morgan,a friend of Momoko's who was sleeping over Momoko's house for the night,quietly snuck downstairs.She wanted to get the sweets that Momoko told her about.She had said that her sister had always ate the sweets.But no one ever said anything about not allowing Morgan to eat the sweets,did they? So she tiptoed down the wooden stairs,excited for her little treat.She walked inside the kitchen to see a girl that looked like Momoko.Alot.But....it could be Ame.However,if it was Momoko,Morgan would be in trouble...

However,Morgan really wanted that candy."Ame?? Is that you?? Or Momoko?? If it's Ame,I'm just getting a little snack.But if you're Momoko,I'm going to go run up the stairs now....," she said hesitantly.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Tue 8 Nov - 5:11

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE,
THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME?

Midnight Sweets 2511cf7b
NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE

Ame awoke and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and noticed a girl standing in the kitchen. She didn't really know who it was. She had fallen asleep before Momoko had gotten home so she didn't know if she had brought anyone with her or not. She stretched and hopped off of the counter, leaving the chocolate mochi truffles on the counter. She scratched her tummy and walked forward a little. The girl in the room with her became more recognizable. Ame was guessing that Momoko was home and that she had brought a briend with her. "You're...Momo-chan's friend...right?...You're name's...Morgan...right?" she managed to say, fighting her sleepiness. She didn't hear the girl respond imediatelly so she asumed that it was just a halucination that was brought on by her lack of sleep. She walked past the girl, into the living room and collapsed on the soft, fluffly, white couch.

[SIZE=1]

tag: Morgan Ryuugu
notes: I have something interesting planned for later! =^.^=

Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Tue 8 Nov - 5:22

Morgan chuckled quietly."She must be really tired,that's all," she thought to herself.Well,Morgan definitely was still going to eat some sweets.She grabbed a Dum Dum lollipop and unwrapped it,and starting enjoying the sweet taste of the candy.It was butterscotch,which was her absolute favorite.She sat down on the couch next to the one Ame was on.She knew Ame was pretty sleepy,but Morgan still didn't know much about her.She smiled cheerfully and said "So you like midnight snacks too,hm??" she said giggling,tasting the butterscotch lollipop.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Wed 9 Nov - 3:57

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE,
THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME?

Midnight Sweets 2511cf7b
NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE

Ame's dreams wern't typical of that of a fourteen year-old girl. Her dreams were very colorful and vibrant and filled with a never-ending supply of candy. In her dream world, she was 'Ame no Hime' which, when translated to English, literally means 'Princess of Candy'. Unfortunately, she wasn't havbing her normal dreams of rainbows and candy. Instead here dreams consisted of her standing in nothing (literally nothing, like a black hole). The only thing there with her was the voice of a young man. He kept telling her that he was coming to rescue her then she always woke up.

She had just had the unusual dream and quickley opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around, rubbing her eyes a couple of times. Her long, pink hair was messed up and a little frizzy from her sleeping on it. Again, she noticed the girl, Morgan. "Can I ask you something?..." she said to Morgan. "Its really important..." she rubbed her eyes and streached. She scooted herself closer to Morgan and waited for her to respond. She wasn't tired anymore, the black nothingness of her dreams made her want to not sleep.

[SIZE=1]

tag: Morgan Ryuugu, anyone who wants to reply
notes: It would be great if someone would create a guy to be hers. That's where I'm headed with this RP anyway.

Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 9 Nov - 13:50

(I'm not good with making characters......DX)
Morgan tasted her lollipop one more time before saying "Mmhm,ask me anything!".She smiled at Ame in "Don't worry,I'm your friend!" kind of way.Morgan liked giving people advice,even though half the the time she didn't follow it herself.But that didn't stop her!
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Fri 11 Nov - 4:14

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE,
THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME?

Midnight Sweets 2511cf7b
NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE

Ame sighed and brushed her hair out of her face. She had never liked to show her emotions, but she knew she could trust morgan. "Have you ever felt like something was wrong about your life...but you didn't know what it was?" She knew what she was aying, but wasn't exactly sure if Morgan would understand what she was getting at. "I feel like I'm missing something...something very important, but at the same time...I know that its going to be ok..." Ame felt that someone not something was missing. And not just a someone, but a he.

At the same time, she also felt that the he was there with her, just hiding himself. She was never good at sharing things with other people like her sister, Momoko, had been. She found it ironic that they were identical twins, but everything about them was different. Momoko had all the success. She had good grades, a lot of friends, and most importantly...a man in her life that loved her and showered her with kindness no matter what she did. She pretended to be happy for Momoko, but she really always was jelous of her.

[SIZE=1]

notes: That's ok. What if i create a character for her and you control him?

Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Fri 11 Nov - 17:46

(Sure!~)
(Okay,and you know that thread where I killed InuYasha??? Yeah can we say this thread takes place AFTER that???)
Morgan lowered her eyed."Yeah...I know exactly what you mean.....But even if we don't quite know what it is we're missing,all we have to is keep looking and we'll find it! Sure,it may not be easy all of the time but....," she sighed.She was going though something that was similar at the moment.But she tried to keep her head up anyway.

"Even if it takes a while....we can find what,or who is missing in our lives! I'm..I'm sure we can....," she wanted to be the find of "We can do anything!" type of friend,because that really IS what she's like.But when it comes to things like this,she isn't the best.
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Sat 12 Nov - 6:15

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE,
THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME?

Midnight Sweets 2511cf7b
NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE

Ame closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "I guess you're right," she said, "We don't get to pick the factors in our lives...even though they belong to us." She opened her eyes and said, "You're a good friend...I'll keep looking for him ... or maybe he'll find me..." Oops! She accidentally let it slip. Her cheeks turned red and she slumped over, huding her face in the pillow. All she could do now was hope that Morgan hadn't heard the word he or seen her face. She was desperatly trying to think of an excuse to leave the room. Suddenly, a light-bulb went off in her head. "I just remembered I forgot to close the winfow in my room!!!" she said extreamly fast as she hopped up and ran up the stairs.

Once she was upstairs, she stopped to catch her breath. She started to giggle. She had gotten away with it. Morgan didn't notice a thing, at least as far as Ame knew she didn't. She turned the hallway light off as she silently walked toward her room. She stopped in front of her mother's door and opened it ever so slightly just so she could peer inside. "How can she still be asleep after all the noise I made?" Some questions were better left unsaid she thought as she colsed the door and continued walking down the hallway. When she got to her room she walked in and closedthe window with a slight thud. She layed back down and pulled her pink, candy patterened covers over her. just as she closed her eyes, she heard someone whisper, "I've come to rescue you," in her ear.

[SIZE=1]

notes: The guy comes in here, I sent you a pm with his profile

Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Mon 14 Nov - 23:56

(What color?? o_o)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Wed 16 Nov - 3:56

(White is fine. I can make a post template for him, like the one I'm using but with different colors and lyrics and a different picture)
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Wed 16 Nov - 14:00

(Okay,thanks.Sorry for keeping you waiting.)
As a confused and tired Ame opened her eyes,she gasped at what she saw."Now,now,don't get scared," said a young man,who looked maybe a little older than her.Before she could even get the chance to speak,he whispered "My Princess,I have come for you.You won't be upset anymore.It's my duty to make sure that doesn't happen.My name is Kage Shinseina,you needed me,which is another thing I'm here for.I am here to protect and love you,Ame."

MORGAN'S POV
Morgan,still sitting on the living room couch,smiled softly.It was a sad,and yet happy smile.She wasn't sure,but she thought maybe the thing Ame was looking for was in fact,a boy.Morgan had looked for a boy,and found a few.But due to alot of different incidents,none of them worked out.One of them even led to death.It was hard for her to be perky anymore,but when she was she truly felt happy.She sighed and stood up,and started walking to where she was staying for the night.She was going to check on Ame,but figured she'd be fine.She quietly curled into the bed in the guest room which she was staying in,and drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Mew Cherry on Thu 17 Nov - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Thu 17 Nov - 4:51

the finished code is in the spoiler. click it to see it

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mew Mew Candy on Thu 17 Nov - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry Thu 17 Nov - 13:20

Baby, I don't know when the danger came
I wanna find someone that I can blame
Midnight Sweets Images10
Call the doctor cause I am sick in love
And I can't help it
(Okay,like that.Cool.)
Mew Cherry
Mew Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Tue 6 Dec - 3:58

SO WHAT IF YOU CAN SEE,
THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME?

Midnight Sweets 2511cf7b
NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE

Ame opened her eyes as soon as she shut them. Her heart was racing;
the voice she had just heard talking to her sounded exactly like the one
from her dream. 'Maybe its just in my mind...' she thought to herself.
She peered out from under the covers to see a young man standing over
her. He had shaggy black hair, and violet eyes. Her mind was frantically
racing through faces that she had seen and matching them with names.
She tried to match his face with one from her memory, but he didn't fit.
She had never seen him before in her life.

Ame slid out of the bed, making quite a bit of noise in the process. She
pulled the sheets with her as she remembered what she was wearing.
She couldn't defend herself this way; she had to transform. Quickly, she
dropped the sheets and grabbed a small golden pendant off of her
dresser and yelled, "Mew Mew Candy--Metamorpho-sis!!!" Her body flowed
through the movements like she had been doing them her whole life, but in
reality this was her first time transforming. She had tooken the pendant
from Momoko's room because she thought it looked pretty. She stood
there in her mew form. She had made a lot of noise and was sure the
other people in the house heard and would come rushing in.

[SIZE=1]

tag: Morgan Ryuugu, Kage Shinseina, anyone who wants to reply
notes: Ame's name change will not take effect in this rp since I posted it before I made the announcment.
outfit: (click spoiler below)
Spoiler:

Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Tue 6 Dec - 22:13

(is this happenin' in the day or at night?)
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Wed 7 Dec - 1:19

(night at Momoko and Anzu's house(<- her name won't change in this rp because I started this rp before I made the announcement.)
Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Wed 7 Dec - 1:41

(okay. i can't think of anything to start off my part with....can u help me?)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Wed 7 Dec - 1:57

(You could say that you sensed another mew and followed your animal senses to their house)
Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Thu 8 Dec - 4:52

riding skillfully and carefreely along on a skateboard, sarah woodling was riding home from her favorite bookstore after buying more fiction novels and manga to add to her long, expanding home library. her long, wild, past-waist length, black hair, tied in a straight ponytail, blew from behind as she rode while her mysterious, smart navy eyes gazed forward in front. then, her eyes suddenly widen as she stopped the board in a screeching halt. she stood still, feeling the air move around her form, sensing something that others can't....an auric sense. she then quickly changed directions and dashed the other way, as fast as she could. when something like this comes up, it's can mean one thing.....a new mew mew has emerged....
(how's this?)

Last edited by mewninja412 on Thu 8 Dec - 4:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Thu 8 Dec - 5:02

(good now we just have to wait for Morgan to reply. I'm introducing a new character soon(again) and this one isn't a mew!!)
Anzu
Anzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum