Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Test Tube Princess

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Test Tube Princess - Page 2 Empty Re: Test Tube Princess

Post by STAR Sun 10 Apr - 9:15

My head was filled with voices some saying,
You will die
Your kind isn't welcome here
This is my rein of power not yours
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Sun 10 Apr - 17:12

*more men starts coming towards wolf girl**brings out aura blade and it starts glowing*
Mew Cario: Aura Sphere Slash!!!!
*attack hits large group of men and knocks them out**wolf girl looks @ me*
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Mon 11 Apr - 8:40

I looked around and saw one of the girls still standing. I gripped my weapon in case she was looking for a fight. "I may not look like a human but if there is one thing they taught me it's that you should never get in another's way......especially if that someone is me." I felt a growl rise deep in my throat and the men stopped in their tracks and started backing away. If this girl thinks she can outfight me.........after all I've been through......she is sadly mistaken.
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 11 Apr - 15:24

i noticed the wolf girl tensed up as she said that and the crooks started backing up. she looked @ me with anger fuming from her aura that i feel it where i was standing. the human part of me was nervous and had my heart racing while the animal felt somewhat insulted by her about me saving her out of wolf arrogance and pride. being half wild dog myself, i can tell she wanted 2 fight. i didn't want 2 fight...i was trying to avoid that during the escape...guess i thought too soon."dat's true",i said looking @ wolf girl,"if someone was actually TRYIN' to do it on purpose...which the two of us know that now is not the time 4 it." i manage to keep the tone of my voice maintained so i don"t somehow piss her off more and vice versa
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Tue 12 Apr - 8:58

My hand twitched as a voice reached my ears.I chuckled lightly and felt the corner of my mouth become a smirk. "I'd love to stay and chat but my masters call me....and cannot keep them waiting.I turned and faced the men and saw the fear in their eyes start to disappear."Cya later boys..." as I said that I walked outside and let myself be pulled up by a tractor beam and into a spaceship.
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Tue 12 Apr - 14:29

i watched as the wolf girl get taken up into a spaceship and fly off, disappearing into the sky."wow...that's just all kind of weird in a new level...",i thought awkardly @ myself. i looked around @ the men who was trembling in fear. with a vicious smirk and a growl, the men ran off screaming in breakneck speed, afraid that i might finish what the wolf girl stared. after they was gone, i quickly directed my attention the unconscious rabbit girl, lifted her onto my back, and in one jump, i flew off into the night.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Wed 13 Apr - 9:37

I walked to the main control room of the ship where my masters were waiting. They knew I had run off to find my sisters but they didn't mind....The door opened and they hugged me.I was glad to be back at their side, and by the looks on their faces my masters were too. " I didn't find my sisters.....but I found two Mew Mews." I said calmly. One of them looked up at me and smiled warmly. "Don't worry Sakura, we'll find your sisters eventually. Now go get some rest" His smile made me feel warm, and it made me smile back."Yes Master Kevin" I bowed slightly, then walked out of the main control room and into my room.
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Thu 14 Apr - 14:53

i continued to fly through the trees as fas and swiftly as i can, still carrying the rabbit girl on my back. a myriad of questions were building up in my head. what was"project princess"? why did those crooks want with this girl? what's up with the wolf girl and the spaceship? my eyes scaned the area 4 the location until i got there. it was a small traditional house with a latern out front. my back ached a bit while i walked towards the door and slide it open. i set the rabbit girl gently against tthe wall and wrap the blacket i gave her back on her form. using my enhanced eyesight and sense of feeling, i manage to find another latern and lit it up. i slumped against the wall tiredly so my back can relax, my eyes almost began to droop until i caught myself. then i spotted a notepad with a short pencil. there was a note for me from a friend that said: "if u c that no lights r on, i'm asleep...wake me up when u r here."i took the pencil and blank pad and wrote a note, in case the girl wakes up, then i walked out of the room.
(wow i hope this is not 2 much..how did i do ?)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Fri 15 Apr - 3:23

(Really good actually)
For the first time, my dreams wern't filled with fear and terror. Instead I saw two girls that looked very much like me. They both had reddish hair and wore pink dresses. Speaking of dresses, where were my clothers? The image fadded and I began to fade back to reality. I slowly opened my eyes to the dim light. The room looked very much like my own. I'm not sure exactly where I was but I felt safe. I sat up and started looking around the room until my eyes scanned a dresser. It was small and made of ebony wood like most of the other furniture. I slowly walked to the dresser and carefully opened a drawer. I rumaged through the clothes until I found a white top and a cute pink skirt.
Test Tube Princess - Page 2 506_b710
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Fri 15 Apr - 9:10

(i hope i'm doing alright....)
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Fri 15 Apr - 15:05

while i walked down the quiet hallway, my dog ears picked up the sounds of movement in the other room...guess she's awake...hope she sees my note. i kept walking until i got to a meduim sized dim lit room. i silently slid the door open and peeked inside to see a half neat room with a bed, drawer, nightstand, and a latern next to the window. as i walked into the bedroom, i can see a pair of black fuzzy wolf ears and a head of meduim length, kinda shaggy, light brown hair from under the covers along with the peaceful sleeping face of a boy,the same age as me or a little older,and one long, fair, skinny yet strong arm hanging fom the bed onto the floor. next to him, a awakening form a dog, who woke up to see me and hopped out of the bed."sorry that woke you up, kiaki", i said to my dog, walking up to greet me as i petted him. then kiaki left out of the room, leaving me and the sleeping boy.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 17 Apr - 4:02

(I'd help to know what the note said)
I heard my stomach growl and said,
"Man, I'm hungry." I thought it was a good idea to look for a kitched so I wandered out of the room and down the hall. As I was walking, my head started to spin. I leaned against the wall, held my head, and slumped to the ground. Why was I so weak. Ever since I was taken by those men, strange things had been happening. I wondered why I could never sleep but my thoughts fell short. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I fell over to lay on the floor as I drifted into my seemingly neverending sleep.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 18 Apr - 15:39

i lifted my hand and ran my fingers through the boy's hair. when i did, he began to open his dark blue eyesto look @ me."kakashi...i'm back", i told him softly,trying not to startle him.knowing him, he was probably having a nice dream before i woke him up. kakashi sat up so he can see me better." oh hey sarah...u ok? what happened?",kakashi said, noticing that i was scratched up a bit."i'm fine i just ran into a little trouble during the rescue, dat's all",i assured him,"but i brought someone...i think she's awake."then kiaki ran back into the room, barking and whimpering to me."cario-san, there's someone lying on the ground in the hallway"kiaki said telepathically. kakashi jumped out of bed and we ran down the hall, following kiaki. when we got there, i saw the rabbit girl sleeping on the floor and instead of a blanket, she had on clothes....she must've been more tired than i thought.
(i guess it said: "if u wake up, there are some clean clothes in the drawer...i got a friend who has the size as u so i think they'll fit...can't just walk around in nothing but a blanket)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Tue 19 Apr - 4:01

Even though I was asleep I knew someone was ther with me. Well, not someone, something. An animal, a dog to be more precise. I knew there were other people in the house but I wondered why I only sensed the dog. In my dream I saw a dark portal, that was sucking away all life from a house; the house I was in. There was someone standing next to the portal. It was the same man that had taken me from my home. The one who took me and my sister. My Sister! Why had I not remembered before. My mind is linked with my sisters. My body was rejecting the interaction. She must be in pain. He must still be holding her captive. Just then I felt someone nudge my arm. The person said,
"H-hey, wake up. You can't just lie in the hallway."
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Tue 19 Apr - 15:31

kakashi tried 2 wake her up but it didn't work. she moaned in her sleep a couple of times before shrugging it off. she was probably having a bad dream."who is she?"kiaki asked,sniffing the girl's rabbit ears curiously."this is the girl i saved from a gang of crooks"i explained,"i don't know who she is exactly but she might really be important for them to stop us from escaping" i began to lift her onto my back again until kakashi took in her in his arms instead."i carry her for you...you're still beat from eariler."just like kakashi to care for me, even though i had been worse conditions than my current state. we walked back the spare room i left her in and set her down on a small bed. she got comfortable when she lied on the bed and went back to sleep as we closed the door.

Last edited by mewninja412 on Wed 20 Apr - 8:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Fri 22 Apr - 4:18

I woke up in a different room and realized that a lot of time had past. It was light outside the window, liike it was early morning. I got out of bed and wondered to what I guessed was the kitchen and sat down down at the table.

(Sorry its short)
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Fri 22 Apr - 8:12

i woke up in my own room, which i came to when kakashi and i left the sleeping girl in another bedroom, still a little tired. with the small rays of morining sun streaming through my window, i stretched my stiff and legs, hearing the occasional sound of my joints cracking while warming myself in the sunlight. i managed to change into some nightclothes, a sleeveless white sleep shirt and pair of plain black loungepants, before finally going to bed. my black bedhead hair was a bit ruffled but neat when i got up. i didn't feel like brush it now, let alone care.i looked over to see kiaki, still sleeping soundly on his cushion. abiding to the phrase 'let sleeping dog lie' i walked out my room and started making my way to the bathroom first, then the kitchen. when i came out of the bathroom, i noticed that the other room was empty..she's awake...finally. kakashi was still asleep in his bed when i went past his room...figures, he's probably wasn't the first to wake this early this time. i made it to the kitchen and i saw the girl sitting at the table with her floppy ears dangling lazily on her head."well, look who's wide awake this mornin'?..." i said leaning on the doorway,ending it with a yawn.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Fri 22 Apr - 22:09

"Good--" I bagan to say goodmorning when my stomach growled. I didn't think it was right to come into their house and eat their food so I decided to sit there until someone woke up. I blushed as said,
"Guess I'm hungry. It's been about two days I think." I hesitated on the last part, not sure how she would respond.

(Sorry if my posts are short, I'm working on my Kingdom Hearts Website.)
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Fri 22 Apr - 23:15

"for one night, actually..." i said to her as walked towards the cabinet...might as well make breakfast since i'm the first one up. "you was sleeping so good that it feels like that." i could tell she hasn't ate anything yet. i looked back and i see her just sitting there, staring down at the table. it was quiet in the room that i decided to break the silent. it always seems nerve wreaking to me when it gets to quiet. "so...what'cha want to eat for breakfast?"i asked,"gotta be starvin' after...well y'know..."i didn't want to bring up about what happened, especially after what she's been through.
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 24 Apr - 19:08

"Um......Tamago purin(Egg Pudding)" "Oops, Sumimasen, watashi wa nihongo o hanasu kaishi(Sorry I started speaking Japanese)" No, No, No! Why was I speaking Japanese. It didn't make sense. I knew I could speak English as my secondary language. And I knew that Japanese was my primary language, but I could usually control which one I spoke.
"Watashi o tasukete, naze watashi ga hanashite iru dono yōna gengo o seigyo dekinai nodesu ka?"
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 25 Apr - 2:07

(what did u say on the last part?)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Mon 25 Apr - 5:03

(I don't remember but it was something like Help me, why can't I control my language.)
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Mon 25 Apr - 14:32

"hai, tamago purin sannyu ontou roppou"(ok egg pudding comin' right up)i replied. i didn't know a lot of japanese since i'm still learning but i knew enough to get by. i remembered that we had some pudding leftover in the fridge...hope that kakashi don't mind."kotede"(here you go)i said while i brought the pudding to the table. i saw her eyes practically widen before she started eating it quickly.
(how did i do with the japanese?)
mewninja412
mewninja412

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Tue 26 Apr - 0:05

(pretty good actually.)
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Tue 26 Apr - 2:30

(I don't speak Japanese but I use google translate and it works pretty well.)
"Anata no ōkami shōjo o arigatō(Thank you wolf girl)" "Watashi wa imi koko ni kitanode, 2tsu no hi sa remashita koto o imi shite inai, sono watashi ga saigo ni nani ka o tabete irai, yaku 2-nichi te(I didn't mean that it's been two days since i got here I mean its been about two days since I last ate something.)"
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum