Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys.

2 posters

Go down

I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. Empty I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys.

Post by STAR Mon 2 Jun - 20:20

Since this was my introduction into role-playing, I often come back every once in awhile to check if anyone has stumbled back here, but sadly I never find anything.This place seems to have died a long time ago. It seems that most of the role play sites have died, even the popular ones. It makes me sad to see that this is a dying art form. This website in particular makes me the saddest seeing as it was my first. After several years its fun to look back and see how childish and stupid I was. I regret a lot of things, I made a lot of you mad, and I was just being a stupid little girl. Part of me wants to take the blame for this site dying because I was always so bossy and I complained a lot. I feel like that pushed a lot of you away. I'm sorry; I really am. I miss all of you and the friendships that were made here. I just hope that some of you will wander back here and see this.
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. Empty Re: I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys.

Post by mewninja412 Wed 4 Jun - 2:52

Sad i feel the same way. it's was because of this site where i got inspiration for the characters and scenarios for my future stories. as of now, i came back just so i can get more info from my all time fave character created here, kakashi, who has become a personal fave and 2nd protag. in my first manga story, more cute and badass as ever. it sucks that something like this is no longer popular anyone. the only purpose this site has now is to be a place of nostalgia
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495

Back to top Go down

I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys. Empty Re: I Miss This Place. I Miss You Guys.

Post by STAR Wed 4 Jun - 20:55

Its really kind of depressing that its just been forgotten about like this. About 3 1/2 years ago there would be new posts every few minutes... Now you'll be lucky to find a new post every year or so.
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down