Tokyo Mew Mew RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 394 on Thu 21 Oct - 20:34
Latest topics
» Fluff-Ball Partners
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 6:18 by Anko Akashi

» Anko Akashi
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:43 by Fiya

» Anko Akashi
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 2:40 by Fiya

» Kitchen Homewares
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:48 by Fiya

» Mai Valentina
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:30 by Fiya

» Electronics Galore - Item List
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 20:14 by Fiya

» How to Play
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptySun 3 Aug - 12:17 by Fiya

» Attendance Classes
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptySun 3 Aug - 10:18 by Fiya

» Application Form - Mew Mew
Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 EmptySat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5

3 posters

Go down

Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 Empty Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5

Post by STAR Sun 10 Apr - 8:53

Chapter 1: Family, Love, and Drama

"I walked past the cutest little cafe on my way home from school today. It was pink and sooo cute." I rambled about the cafe to my brother, who of course didn't care.
"For the love of god, SHUT UP!" I stared to cry when he said this. He never talked to me so I was just trying to start a conversation with him. I ran past him and continued down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Kumi, what's wrong?" my father asked? I wiped my eyes and hopped up on the counter and sat down.
"Kai was," sob "mean...to," sob "me!" I continued crying without knowing that my father had left the room. "How rude!" I yelled as I hopped down.

After school the next day I walked past the cafe again and stopped.
"Oh no," sigh " it's closed." I walked across the street to the park and sat down on the nearest bench. A guy with blonde hair sat down next to me. He was tall and looked like he was about 17. He had bright blue eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. He looked at me and said,
"Hello, can I help you?" I started blushing and replied,
"H-Hello...Um," giggle "I'm Kumi." No no no! Stop blushing I thought screaming it in my mind.
"I'm Ryou." he replied in an emotionless tone. He got up and left. No no no, I'm so stupid! Why did he get up! What did I do wrong?

On my way home I thought about Ryou. It was dark out and the street lights were just turning on. I heard footsteps behind me and then rustling in the bushes. I turned around to what the noise was and it was only a squirrel. Phew, it couldn't cause me any harm. I turned around and continued walking when there was a loud growling noise followed by a ripping noise. I turned around to see that the squirrel had turned into a hideous monster. It swung it's huge paw at me and hit me, throwing me into a tree.
"Here take this and say what comes to your mind." It was Ryou, he threw a gold pendant to me from the tree branch where he was standing. I caught the pendant and yelled,
"Mew Mew Toffee--Metamorpho-sis!" Golden light surrounded me and then turned into a ribbon and wrapped around me. When it was over I was wearing a gold dress with a gold tutu under it, brown below-the-knee boots, a gold chocker with brown frills and the pendant, a gold garter with brown frills, and brown gloves with a heart made out of gold on the right hand. My hair was a slightly darker brown than usual and it was flowing loosely down my back. I had ears and a tail like a cheetah. I looked so cute!!!
The squirrel continued to attack me and surprisingly I managed to dodge every attack.
"Use your weaon!" Ryou shouted. What did he mean? A string of words came to my mind and I yelled,
"Toffee Scepter!" A golden scepter appeared. It had a Toffee colored orb at the end and just below that there was a golden heart on top of a brown ribbon.
"Kawaii!!!" I yelled.
"Focus!" Ryou screamed. Humph! How rude! The squirrel pawed at me again this time he looked like he was ready to pounce on me. Without thinking I yelled,
"Reborn Toffee Bubble!" The surrounding area turned gold and a gold and brown swirled bubble shot out of the end of the scepter at the squirrel. It disappeared with a sparkle and returned to normal.
"Good job!" Ryou said as he leaped from the tree and landed behind me. He put his arms around me and squeezed me tightly. He whispered in my ear,
"I don't usually act this way around strangers but I feel strangely attracted to you." He then turned me around and kissed me. It seemed like he would never stop. His lips were soft and he kissed me with such passion, it was like he truly loved me even though he had met me only hours before. He finally stopped and let go. There was a gust of wind and he dissappeared.

Last edited by Princess Marie on Sun 10 Apr - 9:33; edited 2 times in total
STAR
STAR

http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5 Empty Re: Mew Mew FanFiction: Chapters 1-5

Post by Mew Anubis Sun 10 Apr - 9:07

O_O wow......
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 10 Apr - 9:12

Chapter 2 coming soon. I'm using all OC characters so I'll post profiles too.
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Anubis Sun 10 Apr - 9:13

ok Very Happy can't wait to read it!
Mew Anubis
Mew Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 10 Apr - 9:16

Tnx alot. Correction I used only OC mews. Did you like chapter 1?
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 10 Apr - 9:19

I wrote all of this on an iPod touch. It only took about an hour...surprisingly.

Last edited by Princess Marie on Sun 10 Apr - 17:04; edited 1 time in total
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by STAR Sun 10 Apr - 10:12

Chapter 2: Kitty in the City

I was still thinking about Ryou and how he had kissed me, even though it happened two days ago. Ever since that night weird things had been happening. 1- I was always tired, 2- I had extremely fast reflexes, 3- I could run faster than a car on the highway. I had three questions. Who was Ryou and why had he kissed me? Why did that squirrel turn into a monster? Why were all these weird things happening to me? During gym one of the girls noticed that I had a weird marking on my left shoulder. What was this mark and why was it on my body?
On my way home I walked past a girl with blonde hair. Her eyes were brown and she had a strange marking like mine on her neck. I bumped into her on purpose and she simply apologized like it was her fault. She continued to walk past me like she was in a hurry to get somewhere. I took out my phone and called my mom as I followed after the girl. When my mom picked up I said that I wouldn't be home tonight then I hung up. I ran after the girl being careful not to draw attention to myself.

This girl sure lived far away. I followed her on a train, two busses, and walked for three miles. We ended up in a big city somewhere near Tokyo. The girl stopped at a big apartment building and went to the third floor. Before she owned the door to what I was guessing her apartment, I dropped my phone and she noticed me.
"Why are you here?!" she growled through her testy as she slowly walked forward making move closer to the window. I didn't answer and she walked forward again making me presh against the window.
"Mew Mew Toffee--Metamorpho-sis!" I yelled. The girl then yelled,
"Mew Mew Vanilla--Meramorpho-sis." Because we had both transformed, it allowed me to get away from the window. I was now on the other side of the hallway.
"Toffee Scepter!"
"Vanilla Ring!" We both stood on opposite sides of the hallway staring at each other. Suddenly a guy with shaggy brown hair and golden eyes came running down the hallway and jumped infront of me. He was wearing brown pants and one detached sleeve on his right arm. He had no shirt on and there were leather straps across his chest.
"Mew Toffee, run. It is my job to protect you, I will defend against this rouge mew." The girl looked at him and said,
"Rouge? She Is the rouge one." Me and the mysterious guy both had shocked faces.
"How am I rouge? You attacked me!"
"Both of you stop fighting!" It was Ryou. We both calmed down and I began to blush.
"R-Ryou!? It's you. I have a few questions for you!"
"As do I." the girl replied. We both returned to normal and stopped fighting.

We returned to the cafe. It was the first time I had been in the cafe; the inside was just as cute as the outside. The walls were pink and the floors were alight golden wood. The tables were scattered freely around the room but there was somehow an invisible pathway in between each one. Ryou began talking but I. Missed half of his speech. When I was done looking around the room I focused on what Ryou was saying.
"Both of you put these on." It wasn't Ryou who said this.
"Who are you?!" me and the blonde haired girl both questioned.
"I'm Keiichiro Akasaka, co-owner and cook. He held up a spoon and asked "May
Wip
STAR
STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mewninja412 Sun 10 Apr - 17:25

(do u have a account on FanFiction.net)
mewninja412
mewninja412

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucario1495